• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Thanks to brother @CgarDan for this Ezra Zion Eminence. Might call it mighty might. Heck of a toothy San Andres wrapper and very full flavor. Made me pull back and give some respect. Definite spice and molasses. Made me sit up straight in the chair. The wrapper appeared heavier than typical SA, it was chunkie. Very full smoke aspect along with a good burn. Thanks for the opportunity.

197F83D2-A9FD-4CA6-968E-908D1F910CBE.jpeg

I desperately need a walk in and hate playing Tetris to find a specific cigar. 😂

EML 2015 PLPC. Plenty of leather, white pepper, and what I’d almost describe as a perfume profile that I find pleasant. It’s hard to describe! Not like a nasty Acid cigar, but a pleasant perfume like finish, if that sounds possible.9E1CDA92-2DA0-44B9-B6D7-D4C4C42EEEC9.jpegDA171AF7-58F8-46E0-8A21-221B73619E66.jpegFEDAB898-2544-4C59-B6B7-9C87DA507102.jpeg

Wow!!! I planned to really think this one thru, and take notes of what I’m tasting, the dry draw was earthy but now that I am into it it’s like nothing I have ever smoked, still earthy but Not in a bad way at all, cocoa and creme, it’s simply amazing... The retrohale is smooth... edit: No talcum powder 😆
View attachment 32748
Amazing cigars aren’t they Aaron!?!!? Something to be said for smoking well cared for Cuban tobacco that Is as old or older than you. Glad to hear you got to experience it on your special day.