• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Last day of bathroom remodel at my MIL’s. These are really good now. What was the box code/date on these @CgarDan? Do you still know? Would love to track a box down.

they are pretty good but I don’t have the box codes anymore unfortunately

Finally busted this out. ‘18 Opus X. I’ve never milked a toro for 2 hours but this was incredible. Strangely enough I was fine the whole time, but 10 minutes after letting it die the notorious wave of ‘ass kicking’ landed me in the easy chair for about 10 minutes lol
E9535D8C-6F13-4306-838F-8AF18136F6B8.jpegB2C4F6AD-3BC8-42F6-AE51-6F2229FB8A3A.jpeg

Finally busted this out. ‘18 Opus X. I’ve never milked a toro for 2 hours but this was incredible. Strangely enough I was fine the whole time, but 10 minutes after letting it die the notorious wave of ‘ass kicking’ landed me in the easy chair for about 10 minutes lol
View attachment 31283View attachment 31282
That Ashtray is pretty sweet. You are affiliated with them I assume based on your username.

That Ashtray is pretty sweet. You are affiliated with them I assume based on your username.
Nope, no affliction at all. My dad had a bunch of these ashtrays when I was younger and he handed one down to me. I have actually never had a Vachon cake in my life. Though I’m told I am missing out.

Edit: We are of Canadian descent, so maybe some crazy round about connection. I don’t see many with the name Vachon. But who’s to say?