• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Trying my 1st “exotic” cigar tonight…an African puro!

Bongani, the first Premium cigar made in Africa and hand-rolled in Mozambique. The Bongani are hand-rolled in a factory in the Mozambican Capital of Maputo, where the workers have been specially trained in the art of rolling cigars by experts from the Dominican Republic.

We grow our tobacco in Manica Province in Mozambique and soon in Nigeria. Our cigars are then aged in cedar from Ghana. This gives them a unique and rich flavour as Ghanaian cedar is very richly and heavily scented.

WRAPPER: Cameroon
BINDER: Africa
FILLER: Africa

IMG_4211.jpegIMG_4206.jpeg

John @jfields may soon be posting a picture of him smoking a PSD4. As John so eloquently pointed out the other day, he and I love to bust each other's balls.

I doubt if there's anyone here who doesn't know the story because he has so happily told it adnauseam, I traded those PSD4's to John several years ago and he has never let me live it down.

As I told him, I hope it is infested with beetles!

How do I join that cigar club? I definitely qualify! 🤣😎
LOL Im sorry I forgot the patch was there when I took it. Every state has a chapter. You can search Facebook but most are on instagram. If you can't find yours let me know and ill get you in touch with the president of your state

John @jfields may soon be posting a picture of him smoking a PSD4. As John so eloquently pointed out the other day, he and I love to bust each other's balls.

I doubt if there's anyone here who doesn't know the story because he has so happily told it adnauseam, I traded those PSD4's to John several years ago and he has never let me live it down.

As I told him, I hope it is infested with beetles!
This wonderful BBF - ETP ABR 16. Some dumbass traded me these, along with a box of PSD4 for some Rape White Owls.
IMG_8643.jpeg

Trying my 1st “exotic” cigar tonight…an African puro!

Bongani, the first Premium cigar made in Africa and hand-rolled in Mozambique. The Bongani are hand-rolled in a factory in the Mozambican Capital of Maputo, where the workers have been specially trained in the art of rolling cigars by experts from the Dominican Republic.

We grow our tobacco in Manica Province in Mozambique and soon in Nigeria. Our cigars are then aged in cedar from Ghana. This gives them a unique and rich flavour as Ghanaian cedar is very richly and heavily scented.

WRAPPER: Cameroon
BINDER: Africa
FILLER: Africa

View attachment 72043View attachment 72044

How did you like the Bongani? I picked one up a month or so ago from an online spot out of Detroit

How did you like the Bongani? I picked one up a month or so ago from an online spot out of Detroit
I liked it, a lot! Less creamy than a CT, but not as peppery as a Nic. Plus I think I detected a hint of chocolate in there somewhere. I would definitely buy or split a box.