• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron Serie 26 #6

Mmmm good but ruined at the very end with a touch of the tongue on the tar buildup :angry:

Beautiful day in the woods with the pups tho so all is ok!

Padron Fuma....love these things

You got any to spare.. :D

I finally mostly got over my sinus infection and whatever else I have had for the past 3 weeks so I started back kinda light. I smoked a La Aurora Robusto, a 15 year old non cuban Bolivar panatelita, and a Bolivar CJ from '05. All were tasty.

Friday night, a PAM '64 (got a 3" ash on it before it fell) and a JLP cremas, none Saturday because I was at a buddy's wedding reception, and two more JLP cremas last night.

I'm noticing a trend in the JLP's I just got (JUL 08). When exhaled through the nose a distinct flavor of toasted coconut and caramel comes out. It almost tastes like the Carmel Delight girl scout cookies. Not bad for a sub $2 ISOM.

Yesterday I tried to smoke a Cohiba EL '06 Piramide it was so plugged I couldn't even get a pull. Poked it from both sides witht he draw tool and still didn't clear up. Settled on a Monte 2 that unraveled about 3/4's of the way through. It just wasn't my day. :(

Today I was determined to enjoy a smoke so I lit up a Tatuaje Noella Reserva :love:. It was fantastic. Made up for yeterday's disappointment.

It is a beautiful day here in KC, and it's my last day before starting my new job. So I decided to sit on the patio and smoke. I enjoyed three fine cigars: Rocky Patel Autumn Collection Robusto, LFD Double Ligero 452, and Angel 100 La Joya.

Been in the shop building Humidors all wekend. Today I treated myself to an El Truinfador Lancero. What a great full flavored cigar. Before lighting, it had a unsweetened cocoa flavor. Once I lit it up it was a wonderful strong espresso flavor and the smoke was very full, thick mouthful of flavor. Quite an enjoyable cigar for the mid day. Perfect smoke to have while waiting for the glue to dry. :thumbs:

I smoked an Oliva Serie 'G' today. It was a very small vitola and VERY box pressed, probably the squarest cigar I've ever smoked. I can't figure out the name of this guy just yet, but it was a tasty little bugger!

Smoked a EO 601 Oscuro (Toro I think) and enjoyed it!
Also a Arganese Nicaraguan Torpedo and it wasn't too bad!

-Rob

Smoked a H.Upmann Mag 46 that was excellent! Definetly need to find more of these.

Smoked a Tatuaje Artistas (torpedo) last night. It is a very good smoke. As it was my first tat I think I choose a good one to start with. Got a 5'er of Tatuaje Reserva SW in the humi. Got those cause I couldn't find a 5'er of ISOM Sir Winnies to celebrate the upcoming birth of my first child (baby girl). I hope those will be just as good or better.

o

My morning class was canceled today :)thumbs:) so I grabbed a coffee, retreated to the solace of my B&M, and fired up an Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo. The Tempus is more mild than my usual preferences (Tatuaje, Joya de Nicaragua, etc.) but still very flavorful--a very good smoke for the early hours in my opinion. Ironically, I completed twice the amount of work while enjoying my cigar than I would have had I been sitting in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.