• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
xXx...

Same raspberry taste as the last Opus I had... In fact, it tasted very similar to the Scorpio I had...

Aaaah, perfect start to a holiday weekend---BBF and fresh ground, strong black coffee out on the patio in my new Adirondack deck chair in the shade, watching the sprinkler sweep back and forth, with Good Dog Henry keeping me company. Good life, indeed. :cool:

~Boar

Got to smoke a ForbiddenX toro. Had one a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to try again. Simply one of the best cigars I've ever had.

John

I decided to revisit my box of El Triunfador. Time is doing them well but I think I will give it another 6 months. These sticks just keep going out.

It's past the noon hour so...

It's time for a WOAM and a glass of Fat Tire. We just got a fresh keg of Fat Tire yesterday, life is good.

Smoking an Anejo #49 right now after a bad round of golf. What a nice cigar to make me forget ...

Never smoked a stick this big..i'm guessing I'm into it for 2 hours...

Finally got around to smoking a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles I picked up about 6 months ago. Tasty little guy. My first Havana VI and second Tatuaje ever. Definetly need to check out more from this line.

Just got halfway through a Leon Jimenez Robusto, but I killed it early. You know, I had a few of them that were brought back straight from the Dominican, and they were outstanding. So far though, I have had terrible luck with the one's I purchased online a couple months ago. Tonights burned crazy, half of it would burn, the other half wouldn't, kept going out, ect. The first half was tasty, but halfway in it gained a harsh chemical taste, no matter how much I purged, and how slow I smoked. I guess I should just forget I have them for a couple years, and hope they get better..... :sign:

Another beautiful day. Enjoying a Partagas 898 at the moment (Thanks Matt) as well as a New Belgium Trippel. Good stuff all around!

Last night a monte #2. Very excellent stogie aged for a year. I'm having a Fuente Don Carlos torpedo now. This is still a little young, just 4 months in the humi, but my patience ran out. This has a camroon wrapper that is very tasty. I think the don carlos line is one of the best in the world. It doesn't matter to me if cuba opens up are not. The dominican republic, and the many SA countries are now growing some of the best stuff ever.

Just had an Anejo 50 with about 2 years on it. Draw was tight at first but it turned out to be a good one.

I had a Casa Magna PC on Friday night that was really tasty. Really reminded me of a DPG with some La Aurora flavors as well. I was pretty impressed.

Just got done with my first PSD#4 I got in a sampler from Satchmo that was outstanding. I can definitely see me buying a box of these in the future.

this week (that I can remember):
Padron Family Reserva 44
HdM EL '03 Piramides
God of Fire Robusto
Casa Fuente
and one or two others that I probable should not of smoked since I cannot remember them thru the meds... :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back