• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a Tat Drac and these still suck! I figured maybe they'd have gotten better after 5 months, but no it sucked!

Friday: Bolivar Immensa (08)

Saturday: Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo Du Gourmet (08) & La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No. 2 (07)

Sunday: Vegas Robaina Maestro RE Exclusivo Espana 2006

Had a PMM yesterday. IMO these jumped the shark a couple of years ago, stick to 1926's

Had a PMM yesterday. IMO these jumped the shark a couple of years ago, stick to 1926's

I remember you and a few others saying that before. I might as well try one of mine now then.

You've got my curiosity peaked as well. I know what I'm pulling out for my birthday on Thursday. I just finished a Viaje 50/50

Last night I sat on my porch as it rained watching "Damage" (a movie that a good friend of mine wrote the screenplay for), while smoking a Punch Double Robusto 2007 RE Exclusivo Asia Pacifico. First 2/3rds were amazing. Classic Punch flavors. In the last 1/3rd if fell apart. Needs some more age IMHO.

After my wife packed my humidor for our move, I picked up a La Aroma de Cuba robusto from my local B&M. Not a bad $6.00 smoke but the Brick House is still my favorite in that price range.

-Montagieu

Last night was a Bolivar Simone 2008 RE from Canada. Started great for the first inch, but went downhill from there. The flavors just went kaput. Totally flat.

I smoked a Opus X El Scorpion from the CFCF 2009 box while doing doing a little cleaning of my firearms today. It was 72+ degrees with a 20+ mph winds. A perfect day to multitask. :thumbs:

Smoked a Cusano 18 Paired Maduro Robusto this morning and a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Ed. Perfecto this evening.

Padron '26 #9 Maddie (bought at the Padron event a few years ago at the Outlaw!) with ThatGuy and AKBelgiumBeast at our local lounge. Yum!

Cigar #1 to start the night...Tat Black Robusto (my first ever and a gift) LOVED IT!
Cumpleaños número dos del cigarro ... Padrón del Milenio

Status
Not open for further replies.