• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished a Julius Caesar Churchill for the morning cigar. Another scorcher today so I probably won't get another cigar till the weekend if I am lucky. :(

My Father LB.

Great smoke, but realized too late I haven't eaten anything today...

Last night I enjoyed a 2011 EP Carrillo Short Run Bombones. Very tasty little cigar.

Last night, I enjoyed a gifted Monte Edmundo. :love: The very FIRST Edmundo i really liked! Thanks Tim!!! :thumbs:

Last night I enjoyed a 2011 EP Carrillo Short Run Bombones. Very tasty little cigar.

I am enjoying one of them as I type. I still like the Edicion Inaugural better, but then again its about 4 dollars more expensive too.

Had an 858 Rosado (new release) yesterday. It's even better with some sleep time! Also had a 6 yo Short Story- fantabulous!

Over the last few days had an 02 don carlos robo, an ra petite unicos, erdm re italia (a la triple ligero), lbmf, 03 siglo I and a monsdale

Last night a 601 Blue Label. Great smoke

Just finished a padron 3000 natural. Another great smoke.

My thanks to those on this site. I found both of these thru searches on here. As a newer cigar smoker your insight is invaluable. Both of these seem worthy of box purchases.

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro out here on the balcony this fine (finally!) evening.

I finally pulled out the Partagas 160 glass tubos and it was a pretty tasty light smoke. I also pulled out the Padron 1926 #1 maduro that ole Jorge gave us on the Fight Night. It was a pretty spicy and strong cigar. I will never forget that little after hours herf watching the boxer that the Padron family sponsors. A great day of cigar smoking. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.