• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that never gets this joke when someone posts it!

There isn't any joke here, Paul.. Chief's using acid again and he's making up cigars that just plain don't exist. Not a damn thing funny about that.. ;)

Following up a nice steak dinner with a 07 H. UpmanN Mag 50.

Illusione Ultra No. 4 on this chilly night. A very good smoke! Also had one of the Fuente Cazadores earlier and it's a killer smoke for the price!

Slow night at the plant so I'm outside with a hardhat, book, and La Casita Criolla. Not sure what size, but the whole Connecticut broadleaf thing us really nice.

Set up in the garage this evening for a quiet night of work. Smoking a Padron 85th from Dave (4cbln3), and man what a smoke! It's been months since I had a Padron, and this one is absolutely killing it. Sweet, mellow, coffee and cream. Thanks bruddah Dave :thumbs:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10037]

:laugh: Looks like someone is listening to Gangnam Style! Op, Opp, opp, opp, Opp! :sign:

Received my chit from Isy and decided to fire up a Kill Bill II even though it's still fairly ROTT. I loved the little pc's and this longer 6in. smoke does this blend some major justice!

Had a Trinidad Robusto Extra last night. Freakin' delicious, on the top of my list right now.

A Crowned Heads, Four Kicks. First one I've had and have to say I really liked it.

Just nubbed a Quesada Ocktoberfest Bavarian pared with a dogfish head 90min ipa. Awesome smoke and drink!

La Riqueza No. 3
J. Fuego Delirium Minuto
Quesada Q D'etat Daga
Ortega Serie D No. 8 Maduro

PDR Small Batch Reserve Maduro last night. That is one fine cigar that I would recommend.

I've been on a Tat kick for a couple of days. last night was a Regios, after lunch this afternoon was a Angeles and I think hot tub happy hours going to get a Cojonu with a gin martini.

Monte Epic Toro tonight...I wanted to let it set for a few more weeks, but what the hell! It's Friday!
monteepic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.