• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see.. an update:

Aug 12: Dunhill Aged Samanas (nice but ash flaked a lot) and a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Perfecto (nice and quick).

Aug 13: CAO MX2 (absolutely loved this one and will try to get more) and a quick Padron Corticos

Aug 14: Padron 2000, Davidoff Primero and a Nub Cameroon Torpedo (both were nice to smoke). I still have a Davidoff Millennium Short Robusto for this evening and who knows what else :)

It's nice to be able to teach online, working from home and smoke while talking.. Makes life far more enjoyable.

I had a great Bolivar Colosales ER '06 last night. Far better than a previous example I had a round a year ago; these things will be classics down the road :thumbs:

Took off today and smoked one of the new DPG blue label's. Great smoke and a great time with my sons, to bad we didn't catch anything LOL!!!

Yesterday afternoon an old Chateau Fuente Maduro (yellow celo) and last night an old Hemi Sig Maddie. Was a NC night! :D This evening a Johnny-O! Coronas Extra Pigtail. Fantastic smoke!!

Smoked each of Nubs different wrappers, the Cameroon, Connecticut, and Habano. Then I smoke 3 freshly wrapped Habano Nubs wrapped by Sam right in front of me.

I'm in a rut! Finding myself only happy the Anejos and Hemingways.

Had 3 shorty's yesterday and an Anejo 49 to finish the night.

So far on a beautiful day, smoked...

Vegas Robaina farm grown
Padron 2000 maddie
Woam

And hopefully a few more, so far so good!!

I herfed it up with a few local BOTL's today and enjoyed three fine cigars:

858 Sungrown
PAM Exclusivo
Liga Privada #9

Started the day off with a Tat Havana VI Nobles followed up with a Diplimatico #2 that was a little young.

Brian

On the golf course today I had a Padron 2000 maduro and a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 toro that was gifted to me and had about a year and eight months humi time. Both were nice but I would probably pick the Padron every time if I had to choose.

I herfed it up with a few local BOTL's today and enjoyed three fine cigars:

858 Sungrown
PAM Exclusivo
Liga Privada #9

In the same company I enjoyed:

Liga Privada #9
Padron 2K maduro

Finishing off the nigtht with a few friends and a LFD Culebra!! Good times, fun smoke!!

First, a Padrón 4000, which I was enjoying thoroughly until I dropped it onto a dirty floor. Next, I fired up a Montecristo Platinum Vintage 1999 No. 2. Finished up the evening with a Padilla Miami 8/11 Robusto.

Wow, the Padron 2000 Maddie seems to be a smoke of choice today and who am I to break the chain....

DPG Series JJ Beli
Padron 2000
H.Upmann PC '98
Tat Black

..... was a good day! :thumbs:

I had a Trini Fundadore '05 today while grilling. Best cigar I've ever smoked. :cool: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.