• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Aurora Barrel Aged Belicoso last night while playing poker.. Wasn't too bad, gunna have to try a few more. Fallowed that up with a Hemi Classic during beer pong lol

Had a LGC Medaille D'Or with Glenfiddich Caoran Reserve. I wasn't crazy about the LGC, but the Glenfiddich was really good.

Earlier today I had an Illusione ECCJ with a cup of Killer Beans African Assassin. Same thing. The ECCJ was mediocre. The coffee was fantastic.

VR Clasico 01 this morning, was quite bland/dry. La Aurora 1495 Cameroon this afternoon. What a little powerhouse!! A VR Famosos JUN 07 this evening, now THAT'S more like it!! :D

Had a Principe maduro, a #35 maduro, and a 2 year old VSG robusto while detailing my car this afternoon.

Had a Cabaiguan Guapos Robusto this a.m.

A Vegas De Fonseca Toro while mowing the lawn

Tatuaje Regios after Dinner

I started the day with a VSG Illusion until I dropped it in the pool while I was cleaning it. Not even half way through. :laugh: :laugh: :angry:

So I had to light up an Anejo 46 to cheer me up.

Right now I'm smoking a RP Fusion and it's making me work way too hard. It's a good smoke, don't get me wrong but I don't like having to work so hard to enjoy it. Uneven burn at first so I got that solved. Then it is drawing too hard (maybe because it is a churchill?) that is resolving itself it seems but I keep worrying about it going out between draws and I'm trying to keep it lit while not superheating it at the same time.

I started the day with a VSG Illusion until I dropped it in the pool while I was cleaning it. Not even half way through. :laugh: :laugh: :angry:

So I had to light up an Anejo 46 to cheer me up.

I've unfortunately done that a few times as well. I've also lost a few in the snow & slush from the kickback of a snowblower...

Had a DCM No.5 courtesy of a fine BOTL. :thumbs:

Just came in from a Cabaiguan Guapos Junior.

I have a new cigar in my Top 10 of All Time. These things are GLORIOUS!

Thanks once again to the BOTL that gifted it to me. :thumbs:

HdM Epicure #2... it was fantastic! This was my first Ep. 2, it burned great, lots of smoke, very tasty all the way through. Good thing there's more where that came from!

Just finishing up my 1st Jibaro No.1(Robusto). Great taste with horrible burn issues. Much stronger than I expected. Pretty damn good. I bet Pete stopped this project to work on the Tat blacks. Just my guess.

Anejo #46 nice smoke but I prefer the larger ring gauge, but I'm not complaining :D

Brian

Nub 358 Cameroon... wasn't too bad!
The Habano of this size wasn't bad either, but not nearly as good as the Hemi Maduro that preceded it. That one goes to the second best cigar I've had, passing the Opus X #4 IMO.

Rocky patel- Decade Toro after work
Rocky patel- Vintage 1992 after dinner

Both great smokes, but i gotta say this was my first decade and its def one of the best sticks i have had in a while, def gonna run back to the shop and grab the rest of the box, there was only a few left when i went there today and i dont wanna miss em!!!

yesterday.....

Johnny-O Pigtail - pretty damn good but with some of the burn issues that seem to be standard for me with these. Tastes so darn yummy, you just have to work through 'em.
Opus Perfexcion #5 - mahvelous!

today.....

Monte #2 - I don't know what it is with this smoke. Maybe because my expectations are so high for it, despite it's legendary inconsistency, but thus far this has been one of the most disappointing cigars for me. From draw, to burning hot, to dare I say....flavor.

Winston Churchill Checquers - the second of two I received from a very generous botl and I was :( to see it go. I definitely have to get my hands on more of these.

601 Habano Rabito - I tried a lower RH and was rewarded with even better flavor and performance. Pepin says to store at MAX 65% but this only implies they are better at a lower RH. The Habanos are, I can tell you that much!

I wonder how many burn, draw, and taste issues are directly related to over-humidification?

Status
Not open for further replies.