• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a RyJ Short Churchill. Now that's one helluva smoke.
X2

I just found one when I thought I'd smoked them all!

Tonight was a perfect 601 Habano Rabito - razor sharp burn and perfect in every way.

Tomorrow - RyJ Short Churchill, of course! :laugh:

CAO Brazilia Box Pressed. Just getting into it. I like it. Not as strong as I was led to believe, at least not in the initial burn. We shall see as the cigar progresses.

The Mt. Ivor Scotch I am drinking to go along with it is excellent.

Made a little visit to Buena Vista Cigar Club in Beverly Hills tonight. Met up with a good friend of mine who frequents the place and is friends with the owner, Rigo. This place is real nice and there is not membership/cover charge BS that most places out here have. I definitely will be going back in the near future. I highly recommend you guys check it out if you are in the area.

Anyways, while I was there, I happened to enjoy one of the most epic cigars I have had to date.... an H.Upmann Mag 50. Let me tell you, when these become widely available, PICK UP A BOX OR TWO!!!! I have never experienced such good flavor, burn, and complexity from such a young cuban cigar. Smooth from start to finish, a distinct nutty/coffee-ish profile, all with a creaminess that just rolled onto the palette. Absolutely amazing. If these are this good now, in a few years they will be unbelievable!! :love: IMHO, a much better cigar than the Mag 46. I was just able to nub it before they closed early due to a sewer backup in the adjoining building that was affecting their toilets......no bueno :angry: .

Highly recommended all around.

~Billy

CAO L’Anniversaire eXtreme
This cigar was perfect look feel color it was gorgeous I almost did not want to smoke it but I could not help myself lol. This cigar had a great pepper flavor with some hints of sweetness. The cigar was consistent with flavor all the way thought thick smoke even burn just an enjoyable cigar.

This morning, I enjoyed a LFD L-300. It was a nice way to start my Tuesday! :thumbs:

Camacho Negro Robusto while playing catch with my boy last night.

I tried Luis Tiants' new stick, the El Tiante Corojo. Not bad. Starts off great with tons of flavor but fizzles out after the first couple of inches.
I also tried an Essencia corona gorda which was not my thing. I can see why some people enjoy this stick though.

Smoked a Don Carlos No. 2 and a Padron Anniversary Torp. Maddie. Great day for smoking, I almost forgot how enjoyable the Don Carlos line was!!

Illusione 68 on the Drive to work. This one tunneled horribly!.

EO 601 Oscuro Fuerza For the drive home. A very tasty smoke.

I'm considering a LFD Limitado III. Depends if it raining or not, when I get ready to smoke. Otherwise, something cheap.

La Aurora Ruby Tubo.... fantastic as always!

Ashton ESG Robo..... I can only describe this smoke as wedded bliss between a VSG and an AVO. :love:

Today I had a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Toro. This is by far my favorite Fuente cigar. I think I have to get some more before they're gone.

Smoked a CAO Brazilia lambada last night while reading a few chapters for my Advertising class. It was nice to smoke something that I already knew what to expect. I was able to enjoy the smoke while actually learning a few things while reading. Definitely my favorite way to do homework is w/ a cigar! :thumbs:

1926 #35 maduro. I have had some bad luck with my current box of these. The draw on about half of them was much firmer then what I would consider normal for this line. This one though was just right. Smoked it to the nub. Even caught a small buzz. Must be because I skipped dinner to light up and savor the last little bit of sunlight.

Davidoff Millennium Robusto from Jim D's shop! :thumbs: Jim also has the new Davidoff maduros and I tried one of those yesterday and it was FANTASTIC! :thumbs:

1926 #35 maduro. I have had some bad luck with my current box of these. The draw on about half of them was much firmer then what I would consider normal for this line. This one though was just right. Smoked it to the nub. Even caught a small buzz. Must be because I skipped dinner to light up and savor the last little bit of sunlight.

Hmmmmm, that's strange Marcos, the only box of these I've ever had are all a little on the loose side for my liking. I'm a huge 1926 fan but the 35s are my least favorite of the line.

This morning, I enjoyed a Camacho Coyolar Perfecto #1.

Smoked another LFD Factory Press Limitado last evening and for some reason, it was right on point. I enjoyed all of the other ones I smoked but this one was particularly good. Looking forward to seeing what some real down time on these will do.

Padron '26 #35 maddie for breakfast.....good to the last puff.

Status
Not open for further replies.