• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Amora de Cuba Especial Edicion No.4

I liked it. Pepin did a pretty good job. Lots of woody notes and pencil lead plus his usual spice. Definitely medium body but with full flavor.

Newb here so advice/criticism welcome...

Local shop pointed to some different ones. Tonight I tried the Don Tomas maduro, I believe it was 48 x 5". I liked it, smooth smoke, nice flavor. I had a sungrown ( I think that's what it was) and didn't care much for it. I almost didn't buy this one after that but the guy said to give it a try. I think it would be classified as mild but still lots to learn.

I have had a sinus infection for the last few days so i haven't been able to enjoy any sticks. So now that i am feeling better i think i'm going to have to try that CAO Vision i got at the CAO event at Jack's last week.

My last PLPC and man will I miss them! ;)

Steve

Played hookie from work today and not a bad day for smoking at that......

Hemingway Maduro Classic '05
VR Famosos '06
La Riqueza #3
DPG Series JJ Maduro Beli

Oliva Serie G Belicoso.

Great smoke for the price, a great cigar if you smoke one that tanks, it's excellent to fall back on this cigar.

nicely aged Padron '64 Torp in Maduro...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :love:

While on the golf course yesterday a :
Camacho Havana
Tat Westside

Brian

Tat Especiales by the pool! This is my second tat in a row that had some burn issues which was surprising. But, the flavour was great as expected. Left a nice spice in the back of my throat but not really a nicotine powerhouse which is the way I like it. I never really cared for the small RG's but after some fine brothers send me some lanceros lately I think I am starting to change my mind and am finding things that are different from the larger smokes but are just as much enjoyable in there own way.

Just finished off a Liga Privada #9 surprisingly good compared to any other Drew Estate creations ive suffered through.

Just finished a 5 Vegas Classic Churchill given to me by a friend. The Gold's were OK, as was this one. Did I mention I am new to this? I had a Fonseca earlier in the day that I liked much better.

I decided to make it a La Flor day:

DL Chiselito
Coronado Toro
2000 Serie El Toro
Gran Maduro #5

I had a great ERDM Vikingos ER '07 thanks to Sam (Strayvector). It was stronger than I expected, but very smooth and balanced.

one of my all time favorites... '03 HdM EL

Dayuuuum that was good

Had a Conde 109 earlier in the day, and I finished it with a spectacular BGM. Awesome day! :D

Started off with a Liga Privada #9 which I had to chunk because of wrapper problems. Next was a Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra which used to be a favorite of mine when I first started smoking....chunked it because it tasted nasty. Got tired of leaving my son outside while we threw baseball so I could change cigars so I just went with the old reliable Padron 1926 #9 maduro. Just can't go wrong with that cigar.

I'm having an Avo 80th as I type this with my morning coffee. I've had this in the humidor for about 4 months now. Excellent smoke! I'll have to invest in a few more of these once my purchasing moratorium(i.e. Wife) is lifted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.