• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday evening - grilled a juicy 1 3/4 inch thick ribeye that sat in teryaki for 3 days, poured a glass of Korbel VSOP Brandy and sat down with my first ever Gurkah. A Fuerte X, I believe the band said. I'm just learning about Gurkahs, but I can say it was incredible. =)

Smoked a Jose Seijas Signature Perfecto. This is a sleeper. Had close to a year and a half on it. A very
pleasant surprise. Two thumbs up. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Last night I enjoyed a WOAN while listening to a few innings of the All Star Game.

Ending my day with a Seijas Signature Robusto. :thumbs: :thumbs:

DPG Black Label Lancero last night. Seemed a bit off to me actually, but I've had a bad head cold all week. It was probably me.

Punch Double Corona from 2001 cab...please God let it draw!!!

Smoked a WOAM on Tuesday night and an Opus X Petite Lancero last night. Been on a Fuente HTF kick lately.

LFD Double Ligero Chisel Maduro

Devils weed Robusto on the ride into work

Illusione CG4 for lunch

Tatuaje Havana VI Occidental for Drive Home

A good cigar day.

Had a cuaba exclusivos at lunch and a San Cristobal Maestro after dinner. Good cigar day! :thumbs:

Smoked an Ashton Aged Maduro #20 yesterday. It didn't excite me very much. :(

This morning, a 98 Boli PC, oh my my my. This afternoon a Johnny-O! Robusto Extra Pigtail. Absolutely hands down one of the finest cigars I've smoked to date. Absolutely fantastic!! Tonight, a 92 H. Upmann Precocia. Downright tasty!

I finally had a VR clasico from 2001 that had a decent draw. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.