• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday during my work day from Hell I had an Astral that was like 8" long, nice smoke!
Today while making BBQ shiskabob's I had an Oliva G maduro, little perfecto I think they are called. These smokes are the perfect size for someone like me. You know wife and kids that give you no time to yourself!

I'm sitting out on the lanai with my iTunes on shuffle enjoying a Padron 2000 and "working" on my Design Apps. homework. I don't think school work gets much better than this.

DPG Blue Invictos - Went from so peppery in the first 3rd that it gave me heartburn to totally mute in the second 3rd. I end up putting it out. I'm having the worst luck with popular cigars.

Cabaiguan Robusto Extra - Saved the day again.

Had a CAO America at the B&M and then a Short Story during half time of the game. Good smoking day.

FridayL: CAO Lx2 and Mx2
Saturday: GOF Double Robusto and Padron 3k maddie
Sunday: LFD DL Chisel maduro & Cabiguan Guapo RX

My Superbowl smokes were a Tat Frank (omg I love these things more and more with every one; some how I have to get more.) and then a Perfection X. It was a great smoking experience. The frank made my day.

Had my first CAO Soprano Associate and I have to say I really like it. I have the other sizes and im sure that they will be just as good if not better.

Smoking my fist 5 Vegas as we speak. Its a the box pressed "A" series and I am really enjoying it! Great draw (even though I cut it horribly :blush: ) and the Maduro wrapper really gives this cigar a great flavor. I'll have to add this to the list of cigars to buy a few of!

I wandered into a fairly new B & M and they had a box of BTL. The price was a bit high, but I figured "Why not?". I picked one up and smoked it on the ride home. I enjoyed it more than the others I've had.

Smoked an El Rey De Los Habanos Robusto today. It was an average Pepin stick, but suffered from a tight draw. I attempted to smoke it while looking over some material for a grad class I am taking......didn't get much done :rolleyes:

FridayL: CAO Lx2 and Mx2
Saturday: GOF Double Robusto and Padron 3k maddie
Sunday: LFD DL Chisel maduro & Cabiguan Guapo RX

Sounds like a good weekend!
I tried a La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Miami that my B&M got in the other day and it was excellent!

Today was a double 1926 #6 Maddie kind of day.
;)

Art

Just got back from the B&M and I had a CAO maduro 10th ann. It started out very promising but at around the half way point the thing lost most flavor to me and became very boring.

Going to try a Alec Bradley Overture- don't know the name of the size (looks like robusto size).

I enjoyed an Upmann Peit Corona from 06 and it was pretty friggin awesome. One of my favorite PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.