• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an Avo 80th - mild at first then a nice robust flavor halfway through.

John

I had a 5 Vegas Gold, can't remember which one of you sent it too me but WOW, that is a nice smoke!!!!!!!! I smoked this thing down until my fingers were burning!
Thanks so much for the awesome smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Padron Serie '26 #35 Natural.

OMG, I am a died in the wool Maddie guy who until today. I am picking up a 5er of these sticks on Sunday and if my experience is matched or exceeded, this one will be in the weekly rotation x2!

Had a Punch RS11 '00 last nite (amazing!) and am finishing a PLPC right now (stronger than I expected). Thinking a BBF afterwhile... Thanks, rawrr, for the all CC weekend!!!

Derek

Had a Punch RS11 '00 last nite (amazing!) and am finishing a PLPC right now (stronger than I expected). Thinking a BBF afterwhile... Thanks, rawrr, for the all CC weekend!!!

Derek

WOW. nice :thumbs:
I don't think BBF will let you down :)
I personally think BBF is even better than BRC (CA cigar of the year 2006?)

Had my first La Flor Dominicana Ligero Torpedo. Very nice smoke - lasted well over 90 minutes. Probably still prefer the LFT double ligero - but this was very nice.

John

Thus far

Morning opener was a 601 Maddy Robusto and then a LFD DL 700, all with strong coffee of course.

Now I am smoking my first Rocky 90 Vintage in about 4 years and probably my last ever.

My fourtune is good. There is still a lot of day left.

RP factory select last night that was great!

Tonight, Padilla miami (old blend) corona

Nording Torpedo this morning with a cup of Dunkin Donuts Coffee. LFD Chisel Maduro this afternoon and a celebratory cigar over dinner this evening, a Padron 80th.

Today was a good day.

Padron #9 on the beach. There was absolutely no one around but me and the gulls. What a great morning.

Art

Status
Not open for further replies.