• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatuaje RC233.

It was atrocious. No taste to speak of - easily the worst Tatuaje I have ever smoked. Oh well, back to the Noellas and The La Riquezas.

- Tim

Last night I had a Boli. PC from early 07 that is showing a lot of promise!!

Finally got around to trying out a Padron 2000 Maduro. I had high expectations going into it due to all the hype it gets around here and I must say it actually did live up to the hype. Great smoke!

Going to head over to the B&M for midnight poker. I think I am going to spark a Cojonu 03' as I eagerly await the 09'.

Smoking the hell out of a 2005 RASS courtesy of brother Mick. Thanks buddy!

Chilled with CigarManAndy and Sweetrice80 last night.

La Flor Dominicana Ligero Pyramid
Illusione cg4

Amazing finish with the cg4.

WOW what a great morning here. Temp about 42F and it looks like maybe that cold snap has been broken. So I took nice walk to take advantage of the great weather and had a Padron 1926 #9 Maddie with a nice hot cup of coffee.

Art

I had a Gurkha Grand Age. It was horrible and I put it out after an inch.

I had an Oliva Serie O that was awesome!

I Just smoked an 03' H Upmann Sir Winston Churchill. Hands down the best smoke I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying in my life. The last third of this smoke was pure bliss.

Swung by my local B&M today and hung out for awhile. Okay, all afternoon! :laugh:

Smoked a Padilla '32 churchill (excellent!) and the new Rocky Patel Winter Blend in 'busto format. Liked it surprisingly well, since much of his recent output has, erm, underwhelmed me a bit compared to his earlier work. This came recommended as "full-bodied" and did not disappoint.

~Boar

Wednesday: DPG Blue Robusto (early '07) and Coronado by La Flor lancero
Thursday: Oliva MB I and LFD Cameroon Cabinet #1
Friday: Padilla Miami 8&11 (Pepin blend) and a Liga Privada No. 9
Today: AVO LE08 and maybe a Padron later at the B&M

It has been a decent few days. The DPG Blue with almost two years on it was fantastic, but the Coronado lancero was mouth-numbingly overpowering. The MB I was freakin' stupendous and the LFD CC#1 was very good. The Miami 8&11 had a box code of June '07 and was the worst Pepin I have ever had, then the LP #9 tasted like licorice-y asphalt, but in an OK kind of way. Today's AVO was a great way to start.

Smoked a Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo last night down at the B&M--very nice medium-full smoke with a lot of flavor. This evening, I had an NC Montecristo No.1. The only word I can think of to describe this cigar is "underwhelming".

It was a beautiful day here in KC. After running errands in the morning, I sat out on the patio to listen to the KU game. I enjoyed a Casa Magna Robusto and a LFD Carajo.

Status
Not open for further replies.