• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trappist Brewery Opening in the USA

Looks like the Massholes are getting lucky.

Any idea on what the production will be? Or rather will it only be available locally? 

I wonder if the International Trappist Association approves of this message.  :cool:

Neither is upkeep of the monastery and the rest is for charity. At least it isn't going into some CEO's pocket.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Neither is upkeep of the monastery and the rest is for charity. At least it isn't going into some CEO's pocket.

Doc

Well Hank, it's not like they have a ton of technology to maintain in those joints.  :laugh:

Hell yes! I read a blip not long ago. Thanks for the more in depth article. Trappist ales are amongst my favorites. 

I love me some Trappists.  Will be interesting to see a brewery in the US.

My dad knows a few of the monks in Spencer and sent me 4 of their chalice glasses. Now I just need to get ahold of some of the beer to go with them!! I like that they are focusing on one of the more sessionable styles that some of the other Trappist breweries don't release.

Not bad at all...

gallery_13257_1558_1457767.jpg

I'll do a trade for some Westy or any of the other Trappist beers. :)

ISO Spencer! :laugh:
Holy hell! I would be all over that if I had a good line on that beer. Westy 12 has been on my Bucket List for some time now.

I know nothing about this Westy... 

Let me see how available it becomes here an I'll let you know. If its anything like Heady Topper I can tell you now I'm not chasing it... lol

Westvleteren is the full name if you want to look it up. Only available at the abbey. Worthy trade. :)

JHolmes763 said:
Westvleteren is the full name if you want to look it up. Only available at the abbey. Worthy trade. :)

Ok let me see what I can do over the next few weeks.