• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trappist Brewery Opening in the USA

Holmes- I can get you some. It is readily available around here- 18.99/ 4-pack

Do it Paul! Westy 12 has been called the Worlds Best Beer. It's a matter of opinion, but it can't be bad.

Like Dave said its available in MA that's it. My buddy got the ones I had for me near his work I have a call into him to get more.

Dave if I can find them in Boston or the Boston 93 corridor up to southern NH let me know and I can help out as well. I drive that four days per week.

It is available at my usual spots- most likely all over in and around Boston as well - let me know.

Westy is about $3/bottle, so I'll send six for a 4-pack of this US stuff if its running $19. Up to you, Paul, if you can find some.

JHolmes763 said:
Westy is about $3/bottle, so I'll send six for a 4-pack of this US stuff if its running $19. Up to you, Paul, if you can find some.

The store my buddy works next to is all out sorry. Maybe Dave or Kris can help you out. I'm hoping the distribute to NH soon. I think the brew is so expensive because it's sold in Taxachusetts!

It's good beer and all profits go to a good cause. AB profits go into the CEO's and shareholders' pockets and it sucks. So, I'm not complaining.

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
It's good beer and all profits go to a good cause. AB profits go into the CEO's and shareholders' pockets and it sucks. So, I'm not complaining.

Doc.

That's a great point, Thank you!

Gentlemen, I went hunting this morning and found some Spencer. I picked up a case of it. Got the case for $102 which contains 6 packs of 4 - 11.2 Fl. Oz bottles. I believe these will fit in a USPS medium flat rate box. So a 4pk with shipping is $29. I'm keeping one so 5 are available.

I can either accept PoohPal or can trade for cigars. As many of you know I do prefer the ones from way way south but any decent sticks is ok too.

So far the members that seemed interested and will get first dibs are:

jifields , jholmes, Tall Paul

jholmes - I spoke with Paul and he will give me some sticks on his end for yours. I will ship yours and you guys can communicate on what he wants in return from you. Again if your still interested of course.

The following are confirmed:

Tall Paul
JHolmes
Jfields

The members listed above please confirm that you are still interested. There are 2 left so if anyone else is interested let me know. First come - first served.

Kristopher

edited to add confirmed names.

DSC_0735_zps8aa24a3a.jpg

I'm down for that. Six pack fine, Paul?

WTF is up with the prices? New stuff, so its jacked up? I'm still in, but damn. Although I think six packs of Westy with a glass where going for like $90 on that one release they did outside the Abbey.

Yup these were actually a little cheaper since I bought a case. It came out to $17 for a 4 pack. You are correct on the release outside of Abbey - that was $89.

Thanks Kris for thinking of me, I'll wait a bit and see if anyone else is interested. Looks like Paul May have me hooked up on some for this Beer PIF.

If no one does in a week, I might just take a four pack off of your hands...... Does that work for you? :)
Awww hell! Never mind! I'll take a four pack. Addy in profile. :laugh:

I'm in for the four pack for Holmes for sure but since we live in the area Ill wait to grab the second four pack in case someone else wants one that is further away. If no one grabs it soon I take it from you Kris. I don't want to be greedy since we live only 45 mins from the brewery... lol

Paul

I don't know who's in or not....but I'll certainly take one....if available.

Also, I've been dying to try Westy, if anyone can hook up just one bottle (will trade).

I can get my hands on Rochefort 10 and Westmalle Tripel for sure, possibly Rochefort 8 if my second store has it if anyone wants to try more Trappist brews.

BigJake6904 said:
I don't know who's in or not....but I'll certainly take one....if available.

Also, I've been dying to try Westy, if anyone can hook up just one bottle (will trade).

I can get my hands on Rochefort 10 and Westmalle Tripel for sure, possibly Rochefort 8 if my second store has it if anyone wants to try more Trappist brews.

Jake your in and I have your addy. I will get you a DC # tomorrow.

Light this! said:
Gentlemen, I went hunting this morning and found some Spencer. I picked up a case of it. Got the case for $102 which contains 6 packs of 4 - 11.2 Fl. Oz bottles. I believe these will fit in a USPS medium flat rate box. So a 4pk with shipping is $29. I'm keeping one so 5 are available.

I can either accept PoohPal or can trade for cigars. As many of you know I do prefer the ones from way way south but any decent sticks is ok too.

So far the members that seemed interested and will get first dibs are:

jifields , jholmes, Tall Paul

jholmes - I spoke with Paul and he will give me some sticks on his end for yours. I will ship yours and you guys can communicate on what he wants in return from you. Again if your still interested of course.

The following are confirmed:

Tall Paul
JHolmes
Jfields

The members listed above please confirm that you are still interested. There are 2 left so if anyone else is interested let me know. First come - first served.

Kristopher

edited to add confirmed names.

Tall Paul - I'll get these to you when I see you.

jfields - DC # 9405 5036 9930 0245 1032 37

jholmes - DC # 9405 5036 9930 0245 1154 14

BigJake6904 - 

Gentlemen there is one more left.