• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trappist Brewery Opening in the USA

Light this! said:

I don't know who's in or not....but I'll certainly take one....if available.

Also, I've been dying to try Westy, if anyone can hook up just one bottle (will trade).

I can get my hands on Rochefort 10 and Westmalle Tripel for sure, possibly Rochefort 8 if my second store has it if anyone wants to try more Trappist brews.

Jake your in and I have your addy. I will get you a DC # tomorrow.

Light this! said:
Gentlemen, I went hunting this morning and found some Spencer. I picked up a case of it. Got the case for $102 which contains 6 packs of 4 - 11.2 Fl. Oz bottles. I believe these will fit in a USPS medium flat rate box. So a 4pk with shipping is $29. I'm keeping one so 5 are available.

I can either accept PoohPal or can trade for cigars. As many of you know I do prefer the ones from way way south but any decent sticks is ok too.

So far the members that seemed interested and will get first dibs are:

jifields , jholmes, Tall Paul

jholmes - I spoke with Paul and he will give me some sticks on his end for yours. I will ship yours and you guys can communicate on what he wants in return from you. Again if your still interested of course.

The following are confirmed:

Tall Paul
JHolmes
Jfields

The members listed above please confirm that you are still interested. There are 2 left so if anyone else is interested let me know. First come - first served.

Kristopher

edited to add confirmed names.

Tall Paul - I'll get these to you when I see you.

jfields - DC # 9405 5036 9930 0245 1032 37

jholmes - DC # 9405 5036 9930 0245 1154 14

BigJake6904 - 9405 5036 9930 0245 7413 23

Gentlemen there is one more left. 

Jake I added you DC #. 

This is now done.

My brother in law was over from NY and took the last one.

Aahhh Jake you beat me to the punch! Let me know if I can help you out with those!!

sar127 said:
Aahhh Jake you beat me to the punch! Let me know if I can help you out with those!!

You guys need to come hang in the man cave soon! I live off Westpark Tollway/ 99 now. Just got the pool table in.

Box of beer arrived from John today safe and sound and John went way overboard! Thank you do much brother.

Tall Paul said:
Box of beer arrived from John today safe and sound and John went way overboard! Thank you do much brother.

JHolmes763 said:
Box arrived today in good shape. Thank you for this opportunity.

Can't believe I missed out on the opportunity for Westy XII  :(. I am now in search of both of those beers

LesRWilliams said:

JHolmes763 said:
Box arrived today in good shape. Thank you for this opportunity.

Can't believe I missed out on the opportunity for Westy XII  :(. I am now in search of both of those beers
Stick around, participate, and forge some friendships here. Things like this can come your way. CigarPass is just like most things in life.... You get what you give!

07a24058476fe03457820e877e3595a83cd1ad8b31431a2161f7de8871877e30.jpg

I thought of this meme when I saw this thread. :D