• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

UPS is VERY particular about who can drive for them. What happened to the guy?

He needs his ass beat!
Apparently the story is many people including Brad were missing packages. So they showed up at his house and he had a TON of packages at his house he was "going to deliver" but he didn't want to get in trouble for being behind schedule so he just left the stuff he didn't have time to deliver at home....

Apparently the story is many people including Brad were missing packages. So they showed up at his house and he had a TON of packages at his house he was "going to deliver" but he didn't want to get in trouble for being behind schedule so he just left the stuff he didn't have time to deliver at home....
Is he still with them?

It was Fedex. Apparently the guy was a friend of two of them that worked there and they gave him a job. Couple of months into working, he started getting behind on deliveries, so he just marked them delivered and was storing them at his house until 'he could take them himself.' None of the boxes were opened but, I mean, I was notified about this 3.5 weeks after it was 'delivered.' Thankfully I got replacements from amazon and had fedex ship the others back to sender.

That is pretty fucked up stuff when the delivery guy takes everyone's crap like that; too bad someone didn't knock out all his teeth.

There are plenty places in my home state where if you do that to the wrong folks, a person could end up with a pair of concrete boots, in a swamp.

yep .......

Last edited:
Go to the deli the other day. I asked for chipped ham, I got thinly sliced ham fold, seems like there isn't a deli person around anymore that ,knows what chipped deli meat is :(

Go to the deli the other day. I asked for chipped ham, I got thinly sliced ham fold, seems like there isn't a deli person around anymore that ,knows what chipped deli meat is :(
Is that that same as Ham Salad, where you chop up the ham ends and mix it with mayo?

Is that that same as Ham Salad, where you chop up the ham ends and mix it with mayo?
No , guess could be described as "shaved". Like almost thin sliced but not full slices. Not really sure how to describe.

I grew up on chipped ham! Dump a bottle of BBQ and a couple pounds of chipped ham in a crock pot and a few hours later you have the perfect hillbilly family reunion dish. :)

@Thoughts Brad and I did a trade.....or are trying to....and poor Brad is patiently waiting while USPS does their normal useless routine! I received my end, albeit late in good condition but Brad's end has not been scanned in over a week!

My post office manager looked it up and found a few other packages which were in the same container and said it should show up (in the system) today.

Had I used UPS the cost would have been $18 instead of $14, the package would have been there in three days and far less headache! Now I have to file a claim which will take weeks and be as useless as tits on a nun!

I will never use USPS again until they get their shit together!
Holy rip-roarin fuck! USPS found it, it only took 10 days!

I'm having a pretty shitty day, balance/walking-wise. More so than normal. :p Enzo and I were only able to log about 2 km before I had to throw in the towel. Even around the house, being upright isn't working for me today. Sure, it's an excuse to sit and smoke a cigar earlier than normal, but I still need about 6 km to reach my daily minimums. I don't think the treadmill is even an option today. I'm unhappy because most days I don't want to, but I can and do. Today I want to, but can't and won't. Oh well, I know these days are always out there somewhere. Tomorrow will hopefully be more stable...

I'm having a pretty shitty day, balance/walking-wise. More so than normal. :p Enzo and I were only able to log about 2 km before I had to throw in the towel. Even around the house, being upright isn't working for me today. Sure, it's an excuse to sit and smoke a cigar earlier than normal, but I still need about 6 km to reach my daily minimums. I don't think the treadmill is even an option today. I'm unhappy because most days I don't want to, but I can and do. Today I want to, but can't and won't. Oh well, I know these days are always out there somewhere. Tomorrow will hopefully be more stable...
Sorry to hear this brother. You have been hitting it pretty hard and at some point it was going to catch up with you. Invite the pretty nurses over for a hot tub session and you'll be back at it tomorrow ready to slay it!!

Everyday has its unique challenges. Sometimes your body just tells you it's time to take a day off.