• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Well, your loss may be my gain. I have never heard of them (sorry) so I put on youtube and I'm listening to a few tunes. So...thanks. Hope you gain an ear for the new singer in time.
If you like Hestia, definitely check out their older stuff.

If you like Hestia, definitely check out their older stuff.
I started with the older stuff since that's what you seemed to like the most. I haven't listened to the new one yet

I hafta say, I think this fits the “Unhappy” thread. We had a truck dropping off a couple things from my in-laws. I told the fella to pull down to the garage apron, then back up into the firm grass/gravel, to turn around. He says, “ok”.

I run into the house for a sec and he does this! You may notice the garage apron is another 30 feet! Hmmm, I say.

We finally decide to call a tow truck to drag him out, thus creating the “pool” area Michelle is now standing in. Slightly displeased. They also picked up the invisible fence right there.

As Bill Murray would say, “....so, I have that going for me!”

Floyd T

Attachments

• 426D2239-2FCD-4DA2-9F28-5556FE0F17EF.jpeg
    426D2239-2FCD-4DA2-9F28-5556FE0F17EF.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 38
  • C97E2E9C-A9CA-46C4-A7DA-201DDEF4E0DB.jpeg
    C97E2E9C-A9CA-46C4-A7DA-201DDEF4E0DB.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 44
I hafta say, I think this fits the “Unhappy” thread. We had a truck dropping off a couple things from my in-laws. I told the fella to pull down to the garage apron, then back up into the firm grass/gravel, to turn around. He says, “ok”.

I run into the house for a sec and he does this! You may notice the garage apron is another 30 feet! Hmmm, I say.

We finally decide to call a tow truck to drag him out, thus creating the “pool” area Michelle is now standing in. Slightly displeased. They also picked up the invisible fence right there.

As Bill Murray would say, “....so, I have that going for me!”

Floyd T
Floyd, you must be hung like a horse! Because every one of us who have seen you in virtual herf are wondering how you got a hot wife...

Floyd, you must be hung like a horse! Because every one of us who have seen you in virtual herf are wondering how you got a hot wife...
John, that’s very kind of you. Thanks. I’m honestly not sure why she keeps me around, but I’ll enjoy it while she does. She’s out of my league, for sure. Now, I need to trot back over to my stall!!!! ;)

Floyd T

@Thoughts Brad and I did a trade.....or are trying to....and poor Brad is patiently waiting while USPS does their normal useless routine! I received my end, albeit late in good condition but Brad's end has not been scanned in over a week!

My post office manager looked it up and found a few other packages which were in the same container and said it should show up (in the system) today.

Had I used UPS the cost would have been $18 instead of $14, the package would have been there in three days and far less headache! Now I have to file a claim which will take weeks and be as useless as tits on a nun!

I will never use USPS again until they get their shit together!

@Thoughts Brad and I did a trade.....or are trying to....and poor Brad is patiently waiting while USPS does their normal useless routine! I received my end, albeit late in good condition but Brad's end has not been scanned in over a week!

My post office manager looked it up and found a few other packages which were in the same container and said it should show up (in the system) today.

Had I used UPS the cost would have been $18 instead of $14, the package would have been there in three days and far less headache! Now I have to file a claim which will take weeks and be as useless as tits on a nun!

I will never use USPS again until they get their shit together!
Completely related, @Thoughts UPS driver is a thief who got caught with a house full of packages.