• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

i can see the next post in the happy thread. John smoking a cigar while those police uniformed strippers are giving him a lap dance
I wish! I honestly thought it was a 55 mph zone. It was 45 and I was doing 60. Got a ticket...

Though she is fine with not getting the ashes back (which surprised me), we ended up taking the little body to what I thought was going to just be a cremation lab about 45 minutes away this morning. It turned out to be the largest animal funeral home I've ever seen. Bigger and "better" than most human funeral homes I've been to (and as a member of the base honor guard many beers ago, I've been to quite a few of them). She got to say goodbye properly, and took home a small bottle of Curry's fur. It really helped her to have proper closure, I think, rather than just dropping the carcass off at the local vet never to be seen again. I hope we never have to utilize their services again, but it really reenforced to me how precious they view pets over here. It was impressive, and definitely helpful for those experiencing a furry loss. I know it was just a guinea pig, but these are/were her little friends, and I completely understand her grieving over it.
Curry (2).jpg

Though she is fine with not getting the ashes back (which surprised me), we ended up taking the little body to what I thought was going to just be a cremation lab about 45 minutes away this morning. It turned out to be the largest animal funeral home I've ever seen. Bigger and "better" than most human funeral homes I've been to (and as a member of the base honor guard many beers ago, I've been to quite a few of them). She got to say goodbye properly, and took home a small bottle of Curry's fur. It really helped her to have proper closure, I think, rather than just dropping the carcass off at the local vet never to be seen again. I hope we never have to utilize their services again, but it really reenforced to me how precious they view pets over here. It was impressive, and definitely helpful for those experiencing a furry loss. I know it was just a guinea pig, but these are/were her little friends, and I completely understand her grieving over it.
May sound silly, but I hope the others step up to the plate and become her favorite to ease the pain. Hope for the best

Here to vent about shitty US Postal Service. No offense to any postal workers in the group. I ordered something last Wednesday it’s shipped from Kentucky. Took two days to leave Kentucky to go to Cincinnati, back to Kentucky then to Cleveland then to Michigan back to Cleveland now it’s back in Kentucky again. What in the actual F is happening with this service. The package literally passed by my house twice.

Here to vent about shitty US Postal Service. No offense to any postal workers in the group. I ordered something last Wednesday it’s shipped from Kentucky. Took two days to leave Kentucky to go to Cincinnati, back to Kentucky then to Cleveland then to Michigan back to Cleveland now it’s back in Kentucky again. What in the actual F is happening with this service. The package literally passed by my house twice.
Dude, my post office drives all quit! They have clerks delivering stuff now and all they deliver is Amazon boxes.

Got home from an amazing and relaxing 5 day vacation in SoCal with my wife today. Got home and the house was a little warm. Well just found out our air condition completely blew. The house is only 4 years old. I’m sure it’ll get fixed under warranty, the issue is how quickly.

Oh yeah and did I mention the weather this week?

35EE88FA-7829-4F0C-A53F-86907F83AA01.png

Got home from an amazing and relaxing 5 day vacation in SoCal with my wife today. Got home and the house was a little warm. Well just found out our air condition completely blew. The house is only 4 years old. I’m sure it’ll get fixed under warranty, the issue is how quickly.

Oh yeah and did I mention the weather this week?

View attachment 43980
So, with kids and animals, that's a legit health hazard I would guess. Any way your insurance will put you up in a hotel/motel for a few days until it is fixed? Even with windows open, temps inside the house with no A/C can easily get much hotter than the outside temperature.

So, with kids and animals, that's a legit health hazard I would guess. Any way your insurance will put you up in a hotel/motel for a few days until it is fixed? Even with windows open, temps inside the house with no A/C can easily get much hotter than the outside temperature.
Luckily it hasn’t gotten out of control for tonight. However we did just submit an emergency warranty request through the builder so I expect something by tomorrow. Will most likely get a hotel tomorrow or move over to my parents while it’s fixed. Definitely going to be sending the bill their way.

Luckily it hasn’t gotten out of control for tonight. However we did just submit an emergency warranty request through the builder so I expect something by tomorrow. Will most likely get a hotel tomorrow or move over to my parents while it’s fixed. Definitely going to be sending the bill their way.
What are you going to do about your cigars?

What are you going to do about your cigars?
Half of my cigars were already in my Audew Cigar Fridge, added a bunch of my other boxes to our wine fridge that was almost empty. At least I was able to get the majority of my boxes in there. Then tossed in 2 large boveda packs so I'm sure this will be good for now.

The package from Amazon with my new super cigar tool all you cool kids are using arrived empty. It looks like the envelope just wasn't closed completely, and it fell out somewhere along the way. Damn, I was really looking forward to that!