• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Best of luck Nate. 🤞

I was feeling really sick since Thursday. Covid Test was negative. Was all congested coughing scratchy throat etc. between mucinex and NyQuil was a walking zombie. today is the first day that I finally feel a bit better.

I checked into the hotel I stayed at a week ago. I had given them high praises due to the number of staff they had on hand and their friendliness. Got a nice "Thank You" from the manager.

Yesterday, I checked in and they failed to mention they hadn't had HOT WATER for the last three days. I jumped into the shower this morning and BAM!!! NO HOT WATER! I called the front desk and they said, "oh yea, it's been out for three days and we're waiting on a part to fix it. Should be here any time". Nope, still not here and there's no hot water.

I have Banjo with me and have business to conduct, so I'm kind of trapped. I'm not here at checkout time in order to get another hotel room. Manager isn't going to be back in until tomorrow morning. I'm usually pretty laid back but hot water is one of my requirements. May get ugly tomorrow. WTF?!?!

Floyd T

I checked into the hotel I stayed at a week ago. I had given them high praises due to the number of staff they had on hand and their friendliness. Got a nice "Thank You" from the manager.

Yesterday, I checked in and they failed to mention they hadn't had HOT WATER for the last three days. I jumped into the shower this morning and BAM!!! NO HOT WATER! I called the front desk and they said, "oh yea, it's been out for three days and we're waiting on a part to fix it. Should be here any time". Nope, still not here and there's no hot water.

I have Banjo with me and have business to conduct, so I'm kind of trapped. I'm not here at checkout time in order to get another hotel room. Manager isn't going to be back in until tomorrow morning. I'm usually pretty laid back but hot water is one of my requirements. May get ugly tomorrow. WTF?!?!

Floyd T
Tear them up Floyd.

From Banjo:

Dad was taking me out to the patio to hang out and we had to pass through this phuked up room with a liquid floor(pool). I thought I’d walk on it and BAM! I went in and started to sink. I thought life was over. Fortunately dad had a lead on me and pulled me to safety. I’m NOT happy about this shit! I’m pondering our relationship at this point!

Banjo
04053287-FCCC-40CB-9317-F6644ECA02ED.jpegAB69214D-C02E-47DD-AE65-246033D5F984.jpeg

Talk to any artist/craftsmen that does shows with tents and wind is the enemy. More of just a nuisance is rain. So after my great show the other day, during tear down, it poured for about 45 minutes so I had to load the tent wet (no pictures were harmed), today I set the tent back up to dry and it will be raining for the next 2+ days so it will be up for a bit. Hope to actually give it a good cleaning. All in all, just a pain in the ass. First world problems

Last night we were informed that my wife’s grandmother was put on hospice and was given roughly 24-72 hours. Though we’ve seen it coming for a while now, my wife is struggling with it a bit. She was a sweet lady, if you’re drinking this evening, tip one back for her.

Last night we were informed that my wife’s grandmother was put on hospice and was given roughly 24-72 hours. Though we’ve seen it coming for a while now, my wife is struggling with it a bit. She was a sweet lady, if you’re drinking this evening, tip one back for her.
Very sad to hear this, hopefully its quick and peaceful for her.

When the time comes let me know where I can send flowers, your in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear that Hayden. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Very sorry to hear Hayden. Will toss one back in her honor.

Hayden, I'm sorry to hear the news. As has been said, it's never easy, even knowing it's coming. I truly hope she eases out of this world and into the next, painlessly. Hugz to your wife. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Floyd T

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate you all and your kind words. I have passed them all along to Jess.

Update from the hotel fiasco.

I went to check out and talked to the manager about the issues. She explained what happened and offered to take money off of my bill, to compensate. I appreciated the gesture and was happy with the result. She gave me the receipt and out the door I went(like the other 40+ times I've checked out.

I went to enter the expense today and found they had JACKED up my third nights stay by $50!!! WTF????? I called and was told by hotel clerk "it's set by corporate and sometimes the rates just go up!" again, WTF??? I'm awaiting a call in the morning from the manager. Ain't no way this is gonna fly. A set days rate for the length of your stay is the norm. Jumping it by $50 and NOT notifying me of said change is not the norm, anywhere.

Damn, I guess I gotta start screening every transaction I make. WOW!

Floyd T

I have you all in my thoughts. Sorry to hear this my friend.

Stay strong brother. Prayers sent for you and yours

We just lost power... Do I drag out the generator or wait and see if the electricity comes back on? Kinda gambling with the sump pump situation.