• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

And here I was all out of sorts because we had poo coming up out of the downstairs shower drain a while back. Just one drain. In a place that gets cleaned daily just by the nature of its purpose.

Is this backup a byproduct of the storm? Figured it would have happened a week or three ago if it were going to... :/ Well, at least you should be able to recommend some good contractors for when she has to gut the place!

No, it happened like a week before the storm, but they did have storm damage also. Nothing catastrophic but enough to make another insurance claim. It really is just shitty timing....

Apparently Louisiana didn’t amend the “International Code” until 2015.
LMAO - Because we’re already a swamp cesspool. 😂

Have you EVER been to Louisiana? International codes? We don't need no stinking codes!

It’s actually National Code.
In Texas I can assure you that it is NOT required. Every State decides what code they adopt. Also the code you are referencing requires the finish floor of plumbing fixtures to be below the sewer basically to require it. That doesn't happen very often in Texas, not many basements here.

Last edited:
In Texas I can assure you that it is NOT required. Every State decides what code they adopt. Also the code you are referencing requires the finish floor of plumbing fixtures to be below the sewer basically to require it. That doesn't happen very often in Texas, not many basements here.
Yep! Very aware on International, National code. Then how each state adopts the code, followed by counties adopting code at their own pace. It’s my job. I only worry about Virginia. We may not have everything bigger like Texas. We’re just better!

It’s 9:40pm, CST and I just got home. Late dinner with family. I have two Guineas in the wind. Not sure where they are. Three are in the coop. I’m pissed because they’re to phuking obstinate to coop up, and I phuked up not leaving them in the coop all day.

Now we wait for bodies on the ground, or the owls having a bad hunting night! I’m pissed right now! Long story!

Floyd T

It’s 9:40pm, CST and I just got home. Late dinner with family. I have two Guineas in the wind. Not sure where they are. Three are in the coop. I’m pissed because they’re to phuking obstinate to coop up, and I phuked up not leaving them in the coop all day.

Now we wait for bodies on the ground, or the owls having a bad hunting night! I’m pissed right now! Long story!

Floyd T
You’ve been fighting with these birds for a while now, no?

Few weeks. I’m usually home, so I can “guide” them in for the night. Tonight, two were roosted inside and one was under the coop. Got her to go in. The other two are out somewhere. Bout ready to call it a night and see what happens.

Hoping in AM, the two are yelling at their buddies who are “locked up”. We’ll see. Hoot owls are talking tonight.

Flotd T

Few weeks. I’m usually home, so I can “guide” them in for the night. Tonight, two were roosted inside and one was under the coop. Got her to go in. The other two are out somewhere. Bout ready to call it a night and see what happens.

Hoping in AM, the two are yelling at their buddies who are “locked up”. We’ll see. Hoot owls are talking tonight.

Flotd T
Any luck?

Well, they must have found a good hiding spot because they were on the ground talking this morning when we got up. The only reason I get ticked is I feel it's my responsibility to try to keep them from getting slaughtered. Since I built a coop, I believe I should get them in it, for safety. If I were just free ranging them and it was every bird for themselves, that'd be different(to me). They and the chickens free range during the day. If they get had, it sucks, but I prefer to let them roam as opposed to fenced in. In daylight, it may help even the odds of survival. In the dark, they don't hardly move and get picked off one at a time. Weird but true.

That's a long winded way of explaining why I talk about them, and give a chit whether the live or die. All's good for now. Thanks for reading.

Floyd T

Well, they must have found a good hiding spot because they were on the ground talking this morning when we got up. The only reason I get ticked is I feel it's my responsibility to try to keep them from getting slaughtered. Since I built a coop, I believe I should get them in it, for safety. If I were just free ranging them and it was every bird for themselves, that'd be different(to me). They and the chickens free range during the day. If they get had, it sucks, but I prefer to let them roam as opposed to fenced in. In daylight, it may help even the odds of survival. In the dark, they don't hardly move and get picked off one at a time. Weird but true.

That's a long winded way of explaining why I talk about them, and give a chit whether the live or die. All's good for now. Thanks for reading.

Floyd T
Maybe you need to sit them down and give them a good talking to. That might make them see how their actions affect you.

Glad to hear it worked out (at least for one night), Floyd. Hope to see you tonight!

My mom has my stepdad , at the ER

A week and half 2 weeks ago , he was not feeling well. He went to the Dr. (Normal DR he sees was out of town). So of course they wanted to test for covid.

So the covid test comes back negative. Apparently Doctors have their heads up there asses these days. Dr says I dont prescribe antibiotics your body needs to learn how to fight off stuff.

Wednesday his regular Dr was back and made mom made contact. To find out its pneumonia, Dr told them what to do/take and if not better by tomorrow go see him.

Well last couple days he was feeling better not 100% but better, overnight last night feeling way worse.

They are running a bunch of test now.