• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

My mother in law passed away last week at 91. She was the sweetest, kindly person I knew. She will be missed. Unfortunately I didn't get to see her one last time, was at the airport.My wife was at least at her side at the end.

On the ride back home some rock flew up and chipped the windshield. They were able to fix it without replacing. Would've been the second one on the truck in less than 3 years.

My mother in law passed away last week at 91. She was the sweetest, kindly person I knew. She will be missed. Unfortunately I didn't get to see her one last time, was at the airport.My wife was at least at her side at the end.

On the ride back home some rock flew up and chipped the windshield. They were able to fix it without replacing. Would've been the second one on the truck in less than 3 years.
Sorry to hear about your mother in law. But good on the rock chip, as a Jeep driver, I have some experience with fixing rock chips.

Tony, I'm sorry for your loss brother. It's always special to hear when someone truly loves their parents in-law!

Doesn't matter who is in the Final Four, it's always my favorite part of basketball season: THE END of it!
Basketball, like baseball and football, are such bastardized versions of the "sport" we played as teenagers. The rules are garbage, the product is garbage, and most of the players are not someone you would want your kids to know.

I played all the sports and golf was the one I was a natural at so I am a bit biased but golf is the only game/sport we play that was played by the exact same rules in high school as the pros played by. And it's the only game/sport any of us play beyond our youth!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! It's a tough time for sure, but try and remember the funny times. It'll help put a smile on, and give the tears a rest.

Floyd T

Sorry for your loss Tony.

Tony sorry for your loss

Been sitting on hold for 30 minutes with my retirement company, finally got to talk to someone, now back on hold...