• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Mike Tomlin is an embarrassment!

The Steelers are undisciplined! They haven't done shit since Cowhers team left.

And Art Rooney is more concerned with political correctness than he is with winning.

THE STEELERS ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT!
While I don't disagree necessarily, do you not think their GM is just as much at blame?

While I don't disagree necessarily, do you not think their GM is just as much at blame?
I dont see how a GM can be responsible for on the field lack of discipline.

Under Tomlin players are allowed to be bigger than the team, players continually commit stupid penalties that change the flow of the game, and Tomlin stands on the sideline looking like he is watching a chess match.

I dont see how a GM can be responsible for on the field lack of discipline.

Under Tomlin players are allowed to be bigger than the team, players continually commit stupid penalties that change the flow of the game, and Tomlin stands on the sideline looking like he is watching a chess match.
He can be responsible for lack of talent though. Bad o line, old defense lacking playmakers other than Watt, and an over the hill QB. Not saying Tomlin is free of blame by any means, I've never understood the love he gets. Just saying there's plenty of blame to go around.

He can be responsible for lack of talent though. Bad o line, old defense lacking playmakers other than Watt, and an over the hill QB. Not saying Tomlin is free of blame by any means, I've never understood the love he gets. Just saying there's plenty of blame to go around.
I guess its a culmination of things. He has allowed players to be bigger than the team for years. We cant make the playoffs with extreme talent, we make the playoffs and lose embarrassing, players commit stupid penalties in crucial situations, the list is endless. He knows he cannot be fired and he plays it accordingly.

I guess its a culmination of things. He has allowed players to be bigger than the team for years. We cant make the playoffs with extreme talent, we make the playoffs and lose embarrassing, players commit stupid penalties in crucial situations, the list is endless. He knows he cannot be fired and he plays it accordingly.
Agreed, I also know an untalented team when I see one though. I am a Loins fan after all.

Agreed, I also know an untalented team when I see one though. I am a Loins fan after all.
Justin .... I cant argue with that!😀 but this team is pretty talented ... but with no discipline .... how would you know?

Agree to disagree on that one. They're showing some life now though!
One of the best young defenses in the league last year.

The recievers are solid.

Good running back.

Old but gamer QB who is still better than most.

Brand new O line.

Terrible game planning.

Questionable coordinators.

A coach who will not change a bad game plan till half time.

Complete lack of discipline.

Sincerely
Mike Tomlin

One of the best young defenses in the league last year.

The recievers are solid.

Good running back.

Old but gamer QB who is still better than most.

Brand new O line.

Terrible game planning.

Questionable coordinators.

A coach who will not change a bad game plan till half time.

Complete lack of discipline.

Sincerely
Mike Tomlin
At least he's got a good handle on Claypool...

@CigarStone while I can’t disagree with any of your points. Tomlin did win a SB, and since we are talking about since 2007 when he took over, that’s one more than 21 other teams including my Cowboys. Like me you have been spoiled and know what greatness looks like and anything else is complete failure. I get it!

@CigarStone while I can’t disagree with any of your points. Tomlin did win a SB, and since we are talking about since 2007 when he took over, that’s one more than 21 other teams including my Cowboys. Like me you have been spoiled and know what greatness looks like and anything else is complete failure. I get it!
Yes he won a SB, but with Cowhers players. And since his second year, when Cowhers mentality was still prominent in the players, his playoff record is 5-7 and he has squandered endless talent!

An average coach could win with the organization and talent he has been handed.

Yes he won a SB, but with Cowhers players. And since his second year, when Cowhers mentality was still prominent in the players, his playoff record is 5-7 and he has squandered endless talent!

An average coach could win with the organization and talent he has been handed.
I agree… trust me I know all about shitty coaches!

Not unhappy but sad. Pa. Deer season is over!

It's my favorite time of the year! Deep in the forest, hangin with the guys, hunting, going to the bar occasionally and BS-ing with other hunters.

Worst season ever and I am still sad to see it come to an end.

Terrible hunting! I was in the woods wotking hard for 14 of the last 15 days and got my scope on two deer, one was running straight away, and the other was a distant neck shot .... two clean misses!

But ...... I still have two more seasons in Ohio ..... different type of hunting .... but still hunting.

Oldest daughter just got back from college as her last day of school for the semester was on Wednesday. Lots of hugs and joy all around to have her home. Well she was going to stay with a friend for a couple of nights who happens to have parents that are overly cautious about covid. So they asked if she could go get a covid test prior to her spending the night.

SHE HAS COVID!!! No symptoms, but she took a second test and positive as well. Everyone in the home seems healthy and fine right now, however the wife just ran to pickup some self tests for the rest of the family and some vitamins just incase.

Oldest daughter just got back from college as her last day of school for the semester was on Wednesday. Lots of hugs and joy all around to have her home. Well she was going to stay with a friend for a couple of nights who happens to have parents that are overly cautious about covid. So they asked if she could go get a covid test prior to her spending the night.

SHE HAS COVID!!! No symptoms, but she took a second test and positive as well. Everyone in the home seems healthy and fine right now, however the wife just ran to pickup some self tests for the rest of the family and some vitamins just incase.
Thats terrible.