• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Daughter in Hawaii has The Omicron. She currently has zero symptoms, but tests weekly for her night job working at a bar (which is where she suspects she picked it up). Multiple home kits came back positive, so she went for a real test and got the bad news. Her boyfriend is currently negative. She has had COVID at least once before; once officially diagnosed, and more than likely at the end of 2019 before COVID-19 was even a thing. Vaccinated and boosterated. Is what is...

Nick here is hoping to her getting better soon. I hear this version is really contagious but those who get it seem to get over it quicker and with less complications

As of yesterday I tested positive. The state of Ohio is seeing a mass outbreak. The Browns couldn't even field a complete team, but then they never really could!

Of my three kids and two kids in law, 4 of them have it, of my six grandchildren, five of them have it. We are all doing fine but it sure wrecked the Christmas plans!

I broke down and attempted to place a curb side order at Walmart, even though I would not get to see the wonderful sights that go along with shopping live at Walmart, and they won't even do curbside for another week.

Just to be clear, I tried all the other grocery stores first.

Brother @CigarStone , ain't it something. Sorry to hear of family but really upset for everyone. As for WallyWorld, with you there also, rather get another booster shot than go there, but you have to try. Have friends in Michigan, that state is exploding also. Sure wish it would just hit and get over it but that ain't going to happen. Do the best you can man.

Joe, if you ever decide to surprise me at my door again, please let me know in advance so I can have a good bottle of scotch waiting. This way, maybe someone can teach me how to enjoy scotch.
I'll give you a list of 3-4 then if you still have trouble I'll just take them off your hands ;-) for you!

You misread me. I'm not avoiding a visit, I just want something I like if you're not a scotch man. If I make another Quad, I'll be sure to stop by.
You misread me. I have barely learned to enjoy bourbon let alone scotch. I need face-to-face instruction 😂

As of yesterday I tested positive. The state of Ohio is seeing a mass outbreak. The Browns couldn't even field a complete team, but then they never really could!

Of my three kids and two kids in law, 4 of them have it, of my six grandchildren, five of them have it. We are all doing fine but it sure wrecked the Christmas plans!

I broke down and attempted to place a curb side order at Walmart, even though I would not get to see the wonderful sights that go along with shopping live at Walmart, and they won't even do curbside for another week.

Just to be clear, I tried all the other grocery stores first.
Well, I mean, if everybody gots it, then you Might as well have Christmas as you intended. What’s the worst that could happen? And if 1 or 2 don’t have it, might as well turn that thing not a giant Chicken Pox party.

COVID sucks!

I felt pretty good yesterday after testing positive Sunday. I ate well, I rested, I drank a lot of water. I didn't sleep for shit last night, and I feel like crap today!

I'd like to beat the ever-loving-fuck out of the assholes who had this virus developed for their own gain!

COVID sucks!

I felt pretty good yesterday after testing positive Sunday. I ate well, I rested, I drank a lot of water. I didn't sleep for shit last night, and I feel like crap today!

I'd like to beat the ever-loving-fuck out of the assholes who had this virus developed for their own gain!
Just keep moving around when you do feel good. Don't lay around.

COVID sucks!

Hang in there, hopefully it passes quickly.