• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Oldest daughter just got back from college as her last day of school for the semester was on Wednesday. Lots of hugs and joy all around to have her home. Well she was going to stay with a friend for a couple of nights who happens to have parents that are overly cautious about covid. So they asked if she could go get a covid test prior to her spending the night.

SHE HAS COVID!!! No symptoms, but she took a second test and positive as well. Everyone in the home seems healthy and fine right now, however the wife just ran to pickup some self tests for the rest of the family and some vitamins just incase.
We did at home tests as well right before our family Christmas party. We are fine though, I hope all of you are OK. Wish you were closer I could drop off casserole dishes if your in quarantine.

Sorry to hear, Steve. I was a little lost in this conversation last night, but tracking now. Hope she (and you all) stays symptom-free and it clears up quickly.

Good point. @ConDaddy what are the results of your test?
I haven’t taken my test yet. I figured she got home Thursday so it would need a couple days to show any results so probably taking it tonight. Wife did one of the tests this morning and hers was negative.

Daughter did start showing symptoms last night. Feeling sick and now has a slight fever.

I’m actually laying down as I threw my back out yesterday loading up my new tool cart I purchased from Harbor freight. That was an adventure.

ordered cart on Black Friday and it finally showed up this week. So I headed over to harbor freight and helped the guy load it into my SUV. Drove home unloaded it with my middle daughter then took it out of the box to find it was completely crushed inside and must have fallen off a truck or something. Loaded it back up and went back to harbor freight and they replaced it with another they received. Unloaded damaged one and loaded replacement. Then came home and unloaded it with my wife. Now my back is wrecked!

This thing weighs allot more than I thought. However I need to buy more tools now to fill it haha.
700FAA6B-7B1D-4785-B8F4-7F581919EE29.jpeg

Last edited:
Delta table saw @ Lowes went on clearance from $679 to $339.50, in store only. Drove around and couldn’t find one. Found 1 on the app for full price and bought it, after talking with customer service. They said they’d honor the clearance price. We’ll, went yesterday to pick up and they balked at honoring the price. Spent an hour talking with the Asst Mgr and Store Mgr. Even called the district Mgr and he sided with the store Mgr. Returned it and got my money back. They can suck a dick. On to find another deal somewhere.

Oldest daughter just got back from college as her last day of school for the semester was on Wednesday. Lots of hugs and joy all around to have her home. Well she was going to stay with a friend for a couple of nights who happens to have parents that are overly cautious about covid. So they asked if she could go get a covid test prior to her spending the night.

SHE HAS COVID!!! No symptoms, but she took a second test and positive as well. Everyone in the home seems healthy and fine right now, however the wife just ran to pickup some self tests for the rest of the family and some vitamins just incase.
Well the adventure continues. Have spent about $200 on at home Covid tests this week. Oldest daughter we like to call patient zero is feeling better. Still tests positive as of yesterday morning but nobody else in the household had tested positive so thought we were in the clear. Well that lasted until about 3AM this morning. Youngest daughter (7) woke my wife up saying she wasn’t feeling good. Had a fever of 102. Wife tested her again (she had a test on Thursday) and she’s now positive as well. Just in time for the family to have a full blown Covid Christmas hahaha. I’ll definitely be on the vherf tonight to enjoy a cigar before the outbreak and I can’t taste anything.

On the positive side I love my new tool cart. So at least I have that going for me.

Well the adventure continues. Have spent about $200 on at home Covid tests this week. Oldest daughter we like to call patient zero is feeling better. Still tests positive as of yesterday morning but nobody else in the household had tested positive so thought we were in the clear. Well that lasted until about 3AM this morning. Youngest daughter (7) woke my wife up saying she wasn’t feeling good. Had a fever of 102. Wife tested her again (she had a test on Thursday) and she’s now positive as well. Just in time for the family to have a full blown Covid Christmas hahaha. I’ll definitely be on the vherf tonight to enjoy a cigar before the outbreak and I can’t taste anything.

On the positive side I love my new tool cart. So at least I have that going for me.
Oh Steve, sounds like you have a lot of positive things floating around you. Not just your green giant metal humidor that you call a tool cart. I hope the outbreak goes well. Hang in there.

Well, crap...

Sorry to hear, Steve. Best to the fam. Hope the little one feels better soon!

Damn, right before "The King's Man" is supposed to be released, too... :/

I had a friend who used to say that whenever he got sick he'd drink a whole fifth of high proof. And in the morning if the bug was still in his system it deserves to be there.

I had a great uncle that lived in a old shack in the desert. Nobody had seen or heard from him in a while and they went to check on him. He was laid up with the flu and pretty sick. They asked him what he was taking for it, he said he'd been taking snorts off a bottle of whiskey.

"Come on, we'll take you to town and get you something better."

"I don't want nothin' better!"