• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Sounds like communism to me 😞
The problem is two-fold: First, NL is a major port of entry via both sea and air from all areas of the globe, internationally -- it also has (usually) open borders with the rest of the EU. No different than driving from state to state, really. Most US states are larger than this whole densely-populated country, so there's not a lot of real estate to avoid contact with others. Second, is that the country seems to go from 0 - 100 and back on prevention measures with very little step down in between. It's like we went from, "Sorry, country's closed, folks...", to Free For All, and all of a sudden rates and hospitalizations are spiking again, not surprisingly. I can't go much more into it here to avoid skirting political lines, but is what is, and it's not a shock right now. People be stupid, yo.

The nearest neighbor at my sons camp was found dead Friday.

Last night search and rescue spent the night looking for a lost hunter right behind our camp. Still no report.

Its big and desolate here and we lose a few hunters every year ..... but RIGHT behind the camp?

They were in radio contact with him till his radio died. They exchanged rifle shots so they had a rough idea where he was. He couldnt find his way out.

Probably a pasty faced, meely mouthed, city hunter.😀

On Wednesday as I was getting ready to smoke the brisket for Turkey Day, I discovered that the lid on my Kamado grill wouldn't stay open. I had to prop it open with a stick. I successfully completed the brisket, but then started looking online at replacement hinges for the lid. I quickly discovered that a replacement hinge cost $200, which is a third of what I paid for the grill brand new 18 months ago. On a long shot, I emailed the company, Louisana Grills, and they immediately agreed to send me a new hinge for free. Something else to be thankful for, because I had decided that if I was going to be forced to pay $200 for a hinge, I'd rather add a few hundred and get a new Traeger pellet grill instead.

They were in radio contact with him till his radio died. They exchanged rifle shots so they had a rough idea where he was. He couldnt find his way out.

Probably a pasty faced, meely mouthed, city hunter.😀
Not sure where you're hunting, but glad to hear the lost guy was found. Bad enough getting lost in the city/county you live in while driving. Can only imagine being lost in an area where you're no longer at the top of the food chain.

Gifted a phuking cold from a visiting relative, who knew they were sick before they came. On top of that, it has company in the form of jaw ache from a dental implant from today. Yup, I hate the world right about now!

Floyd T

Gifted a phuking cold from a visiting relative, who knew they were sick before they came. On top of that, it has company in the form of jaw ache from a dental implant from today. Yup, I hate the world right about now!

Floyd T
Hang in there, Floyd. I'd give that relative an at-home Covid test for Christmas. You can get them at any CVS or Walgreens. :p

Floyd T
Stay strong and drink a LOT.. Water or whiskey I don't think it matters.

Mike Tomlin is an embarrassment!

The Steelers are undisciplined! They haven't done shit since Cowhers team left.

And Art Rooney is more concerned with political correctness than he is with winning.

THE STEELERS ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT!