• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

John,

Thanks for the pics. That mess is unbelievable. Glad yer on the better side of it, wit the power.

Jon,

I hope they get your power back up sooner than later. I'm telling ya, HOA be damned, I'd own a small Honda generator with enough rating to at least run my furnace. They are quiet and efficient. Piss on the fools that tell me to let my family freeze due to natural disaster. I believe all HOA's should go out the window in instances like these.

Floyd T
We got power back this morning! 3 days without in 20 to 40 degree temps really got the house cold but we survived and it did not become the Donner Party so that’s a plus. There is a forecast for more snow tonight so we’re cranking the heat and hoping that anything that would have brought down a power line has already fallen.

Well woke up this am , eyes hurt ,back of neck hurts, nose stuffy and runny , can't stop getting sick.

Took everything I had to run the snowblower , and now im exhausted. And still have to drive myself to the DR, UGH
drink lots of water. Hope you feel better soon

Well woke up this am , eyes hurt ,back of neck hurts, nose stuffy and runny , can't stop getting sick.

Took everything I had to run the snowblower , and now im exhausted. And still have to drive myself to the DR, UGH
Water and maybe Gatorade or pedialyte. I’m sure you know all this already, hope you get past it quickly!

Hope you kick this in no time. Feel better 👍

So I managed to make it to my test appointment yesterday some how , have no idea how.

Test of course came back positive.

Just totally wiped out , If the neck pain would lighten up would be bearable. Have absolutely no energy, and legs feel weird.

So I managed to make it to my test appointment yesterday some how , have no idea how.

Just totally wiped out , If the neck pain would lighten up would be bearable. Have absolutely no energy, and legs feel weird.
Did you talk to the physician about your symptoms? They seem a bit unusual.

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend!

Happy new year, have to replace the water heater >:I
Water heaters can be fixed pretty easy. Three things can go bad.
  1. Top element ...... you will have a lot of warm water.
  2. Bottom element ..... you will have a few minutes of hot water.
  3. Dip tube ..... you will have one minute of hot water.

Hang in there brother! I had minor symptoms but I know other have had it bad. Hydrate, vitamins C and D, and lots of Zinc.

And REST!

Happy new year, have to replace the water heater >:I
You’re home is only about four to six years old isn’t it? Should be a simple repair that doesn’t require replacement. Unless the tank failed and it’s leaking?

You’re home is only about four to six years old isn’t it? Should be a simple repair that doesn’t require replacement. Unless the tank failed and it’s leaking?
Or it’s tankless and his water quality isn’t perfect. 5 years would be a decent stretch if that was the case. I hate the wall hung tankless heaters.