• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Weather sucks. Daughter trying to get home from Greece, all the flights to Detroit from Dulles get canceled on her. So now spending the night until tomorrow. $220 I’ll never get back. How come when this happens to me I’m in a flea ridden .5 star motel and when it’s her it’s a 2 room king bed suite? Wtf…lol

Weather sucks. Daughter trying to get home from Greece, all the flights to Detroit from Dulles get canceled on her. So now spending the night until tomorrow. $220 I’ll never get back. How come when this happens to me I’m in a flea ridden .5 star motel and when it’s her it’s a 2 room king bed suite? Wtf…lol
Your standards are too low. Love yourself some and get at least a 1 star hotel for your self next time.

House slippers, my friend.
Phuk that. He needs hip boots! Any dog owner has prolly gone thru this. Sux but ya gotta deal with it.

We had two baby bully’s. Their cages backed up to each other. We went to bed and in the morning, we found two shit covered dogs. Looked like one shit on the other, then return fire came later. BAD smells in that room.

Ahhhhh, the joys of “kids”!

Floyd T

Feces and urine everywhere. Apparently the dogs had a rough day. When I stepped barefoot into diarrhea, mine got pretty rough, too.

BTDT. I remember one early morning waking up to take a leak. I smelled it, but figured I'd take care of it after my leak. That's when I stepped barefoot into doggy diarrhea. Tried hobbling around one one foot to the bathroom and hit another slippery land mine, which caused me to lose what little balance I had left and fall into the third pile. Poor Rex did not have a good night, and I had just as bad of morning. I do miss that dog.

BTDT. I remember one early morning waking up to take a leak. I smelled it, but figured I'd take care of it after my leak. That's when I stepped barefoot into doggy diarrhea. Tried hobbling around one one foot to the bathroom and hit another slippery land mine, which caused me to lose what little balance I had left and fall into the third pile. Poor Rex did not have a good night, and I had just as bad of morning. I do miss that dog.
I hate when that happens.

Steering as far away from the forbidden subjects as I can, I was reminded this morning by my brother of the ignorant and racist lifestyle I was raised in. Unfortunately, in my 44 years, things and people up there have not seemed to have changed one bit.

Pro tip: If you have to preface your comment with, "I'm not racist, but...", it is a racist comment. Full stop.

Steering as far away from the forbidden subjects as I can, I was reminded this morning by my brother of the ignorant and racist lifestyle I was raised in. Unfortunately, in my 44 years, things and people up there have not seemed to have changed one bit.

Pro tip: If you have to preface your comment with, "I'm not racist, but...", it is a racist comment. Full stop.
Sounds really familiar unfortunately.

Well I was trimming my Japanese Ivy bed a few days ago and found out the hard way that there is poison ivy in there somewhere… 😞 I have this shit all over both legs… Going to get a shot tomorrow. I want to rip both legs off or at least one @kann
I still have no idea what poison Ivy looks like. Every time I ask, the answer sounds like everything in the woods.

I still have no idea what poison Ivy looks like. Every time I ask, the answer sounds like everything in the woods.
Best trick I ever learned is don't look at the leaves. Look at what they are connected to, look for the "hairy vine" it's very distinct.
Polish_20220623_043647547.jpgToxicodendron-radica_LS3uIyAhRp3A (1).jpeg
Look at even when it's young, the little red hairs.
dpBsr4i6Zdb9nCgP4agF3.jpg

M is really allergic to poison ivy so when we finish working where it may be, she pours bleach on a wash cloth and wipes her entire body down. Then takes a bath. It’s worked for her for quite some time. Just an idea.

Floyd T

M is really allergic to poison ivy so when we finish working where it may be, she pours bleach on a wash cloth and wipes her entire body down. Then takes a bath. It’s worked for her for quite some time. Just an idea.

Floyd T
I don't think we have it here. I've spent a ton of time outside in a variety of settings and have never heard of anybody getting into it. First summer I spent in Michigan I went swimming through it though.

I got it a couple of times as a kid. First time, just the normal rash type shit. The next time it was a lot worse and ever since then I've sensitized or something like that - I get the rash but it also gives chest congestion and other misery. Not like put you in the hospital serious, but more annoying than just the rash.

Love my Bermuda grass in the summer. Water, fertilize and sharp mower blades and it looks great.

I’m unhappy/hate my Bermuda grass, when it finds it’s way into the flower beds. Shit is so hard to get out!

My gardening buddy. Damn, it’s going to be a 2 shirt day today.

A54423A7-0E07-4944-A41E-7EBBD6EA5DF0.jpeg

Floyd T
That works for Covid too.