• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Texas Roadhouse does not know how to make an old fashioned, previous visit just ordered an old fashioned, they made with fireball 🤢. So tonight I order an old fashioned bulleit bourbon.
Comes out either they didn't listen and used fireball or put cinnamon in it , sent back 3times they couldn't get right.

Texas Roadhouse does not know how to make an old fashioned, previous visit just ordered an old fashioned, they made with fireball 🤢. So tonight I order an old fashioned bulleit bourbon.
Comes out either they didn't listen and used fireball or put cinnamon in it , sent back 3times they couldn't get right.
Dude I never order an old fashioned or any tiki drink unless I’m at a whiskey bar or a tiki bar. Always disappointing

Nah! The bartender who spit in your drink was chewing Big Red gum…lol

Need someone who is experienced in the financial/home loans type things to PM me please. Especially if you have experience working with people between a muthafriggin rock and a hard place.

Thanks.

Crazy here in LA, gas prices will be $10 a gallon soon

View attachment 56624
This is crazy!

These gas prices are changing the way we live. I drive a lot and I never even factored in the cost of gas when I wanted to take a trip, or go to Golf Galaxy, or just go visit someone.

For example, I want to buy a golf grip for my putter. Golf Galaxy has it for $19 and Amazon has it for $23. I was going to just take the 20 mile ride to golf Galaxy but it would cost $10 - $12 in gas.

This is crazy!

These gas prices are changing the way we live. I drive a lot and I never even factored in the cost of gas when I wanted to take a trip, or go to Golf Galaxy, or just go visit someone.

For example, I want to buy a golf grip for my putter. Golf Galaxy has it for $19 and Amazon has it for $23. I was going to just take the 20 mile ride to golf Galaxy but it would cost $10 - $12 in gas.
This is why the VHERF is awesome, I used 0$ in gasoline going to hang out with my buddies and have a cigar last night.

I meet someone yesterday, who had every reason to be a really nice person, but who in reality was a pious, judgy, prying down-putter. Which was unfortunate because that person is now on my “Fuck that Bitch” list. Hard to get off that list too.