• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Wife has the 'Rona, all official-like. Daughter and myself have both home-tested negative... for now.

After traveling to a big city on vacation and using public transport to get around, I can't say it really surprises me, if I have to be honest.

Wife has the 'Rona, all official-like. Daughter and myself have both home-tested negative... for now.

After traveling to a big city on vacation and using public transport to get around, I can't say it really surprises me, if I have to be honest.
That sucks Nick sorry.. Speedy recovery for your wife. how is she feeling?

It seems to be really spiking again. Sorry to hear this Nick. Hope she’s back to full speed in no time, and the only one to be sick in your household.

Thanks, all. She says it's "worse than death", yet still won't sit still, rest, or stop trying to run around doing household errands and working from home. :/
Apparently "worse than death" didn't last long. She's out the other side of it and feeling pretty good (but still testing +). Daughter tested positive literally about ten minutes ago. I feel like poo, but have tested negative. I expect that to change. Bring it on, and let's get it over with after over two years of avoidance!

The saga contiunues....

Been trying to get ahold of my insurance desk adjuster for the past couple of weeks. The number she gave would go straight to voicemail and no responses from the emails I sent. Try calling again and finally she answers only its not her but another desk adjuster who isn't handling my claim. Call the insurance company several times with no luck. Yesterday I finally get through. Turns out my desk adjuster quit and in doing so my claim was closed. Now I have to wait for a new desk adjuster to be assigned to me and start a new claim. I swear it every time I start making decent progress on my house something has to come along and slam the brakes.

Was up at Red Lodge camping last night. Wind was blowing so hard, it blew some (I'm assuming) small rocks so hard it broke one of the back windows of the camper. Got out to leave and discovered it broke one of the back windows on the truck too! 🤬
Damn bro, that’s wack…. I hope all is well otherwise… 🙏🌴 you live to tell of another day ! ✨

The saga contiunues....

Been trying to get ahold of my insurance desk adjuster for the past couple of weeks. The number she gave would go straight to voicemail and no responses from the emails I sent. Try calling again and finally she answers only its not her but another desk adjuster who isn't handling my claim. Call the insurance company several times with no luck. Yesterday I finally get through. Turns out my desk adjuster quit and in doing so my claim was closed. Now I have to wait for a new desk adjuster to be assigned to me and start a new claim. I swear it every time I start making decent progress on my house something has to come along and slam the brakes.
That's straight up bullshit

The saga contiunues....

You should sue her and the company for pain and suffering.

What A Difference A Day Makes!

Played 9 holes last night in a sprinkling rain and was two under today I'm in a team game and Im three over par after six holes.

The saga contiunues....

Any local politicians you can try sicking on them? It is an election year, after all...

The saga contiunues....

@PaulTra ,

Fire off an email to your State Attorney General, explaining the whole story. They usually get on the ball pretty quick and may help hasten the process. I've done it a couple times and a response is pretty quick.

Floyd T

Any local politicians you can try sicking on them? It is an election year, after all...

I need to call Senator Clay Davis, he wont put up with that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-et

@PaulTra ,

Fire off an email to your State Attorney General, explaining the whole story. They usually get on the ball pretty quick and may help hasten the process. I've done it a couple times and a response is pretty quick.

Floyd T
Excellent idea. I'll look into it.