• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Will be bringing my sweet little cat Clarissa to the vet for the final time today. Hasn’t quite hit me yet. She is older than my son but slightly younger than my daughter. It’s been so long I have to look up time stamped pictures I scanned in (yes, real developed film) to figure it out but it’s at least been 18 years. Tough for the kids as she as been around as long as they can remember.

Maybe I’ll bring her out to sit with me on the porch one last time. Knowing her it won’t last long, as she has never been one to sit still, even now as she is struggling to move. I guess that she is just a fighter, plain and simple. She is the “runt” of the litter as they say but even up to a year ago she could throw a take down on our other cat, the polydactyl who is twice her size.

It won’t be too easy for any of us, including the other cat, who spent the night watching over her the other night as she slept on the couch.

I had the kids say goodbye last night but I think my daughter will come with today. I told her it’s not getting any easier from here on out, but her choice. This will mark my second time of having to do this, and well, I really don’t want to. :(
Sorry to hear this

Will be bringing my sweet little cat Clarissa to the vet for the final time today. Hasn’t quite hit me yet. She is older than my son but slightly younger than my daughter. It’s been so long I have to look up time stamped pictures I scanned in (yes, real developed film) to figure it out but it’s at least been 18 years. Tough for the kids as she as been around as long as they can remember.

Maybe I’ll bring her out to sit with me on the porch one last time. Knowing her it won’t last long, as she has never been one to sit still, even now as she is struggling to move. I guess that she is just a fighter, plain and simple. She is the “runt” of the litter as they say but even up to a year ago she could throw a take down on our other cat, the polydactyl who is twice her size.

It won’t be too easy for any of us, including the other cat, who spent the night watching over her the other night as she slept on the couch.

I had the kids say goodbye last night but I think my daughter will come with today. I told her it’s not getting any easier from here on out, but her choice. This will mark my second time of having to do this, and well, I really don’t want to. :(
Very sorry to hear this! Thoughts and Prayers coming your way

Sorry to hear. Stay strong brother

I'm so sorry, my friend. I'm crying along with you here. So, so sorry. :(

Thank you all for the thoughts and wishes. I really do appreciate it.

This truly does suck. I’ve dealt with it before but this time was worse. I know it’s kinda what I signed up for, but doesn’t make it any easier for sure. We had a nice little afternoon right up until I lost it, but that was going to happen.

I am so sorry for you brother. One of the hardest things to go through.

Loosing a loyal pet is always tough. Sorry for your loss.

I had the kids say goodbye last night but I think my daughter will come with today. I told her it’s not getting any easier from here on out, but her choice. This will mark myw second time of having to do this, and well, I really don’t want to. :(
Sorry to hear this Anthony!

Never easy to do these things.

Yes, while a unhappy or sad thread, I’m glad we have a place to express this stuff, and in the end I’m happy to have the brothers here to support me and each other. So in a way, it’s kind of a happy thread too..

Some here know that my father-in-law has been fighting cancer for the last couple of years. Last night he pasted away. We were luck to get the last two years with him. My wife has COVID and it is really hard on her no being able to go be with her mother. Love ypu guys like family amd thank you all for being there for me.

Some here know that my father-in-law has been fighting cancer for the last couple of years. Last night he pasted away. We were luck to get the last two years with him. My wife has COVID and it is really hard on her no being able to go be with her mother. Love ypu guys like family amd thank you all for being there for me.
Sorry for your loss, Chester. Fuck cancer

Condolences brother

Sorry for your loss Chester. Praying for you and your family

This is crazy!

These gas prices are changing the way we live. I drive a lot and I never even factored in the cost of gas when I wanted to take a trip, or go to Golf Galaxy, or just go visit someone.

For example, I want to buy a golf grip for my putter. Golf Galaxy has it for $19 and Amazon has it for $23. I was going to just take the 20 mile ride to golf Galaxy but it would cost $10 - $12 in gas.
Absolutely right. The law of unintended consequences. May put some smaller businesses out of business. Here in CT, as of July 1st businesses may pass the credit card charges to customers. Many restaurants are now doing it. So they are encouraging people to pay with cash. One friend I have said costs have gone up and its either that or pass the costs along to the customers and raise prices. I said you just did that !