• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

This is why the VHERF is awesome, I used 0$ in gasoline going to hang out with my buddies and have a cigar last night.
Well I stopped going to my favorite B&M and found a lounge closer. And I have learned how to use the city bus service.; For now its free until December.

Some here know that my father-in-law has been fighting cancer for the last couple of years. Last night he pasted away. We were luck to get the last two years with him. My wife has COVID and it is really hard on her no being able to go be with her mother. Love ypu guys like family amd thank you all for being there for me.
Condolences to you and the family

Some here know that my father-in-law has been fighting cancer for the last couple of years. Last night he pasted away. We were luck to get the last two years with him. My wife has COVID and it is really hard on her no being able to go be with her mother. Love ypu guys like family amd thank you all for being there for me.
Very sorry for your loss Chester and Heather.
Fuck cancer
100000000% correct!!! Fuck cancer

@drunkfish3 -- Chester, so sorry to hear. Your entire family is in my thoughts. That is absolutely terrible that your wife can't be with her mother right now. Please let her know that I, and the entire V-Herf family, are thinking of her right now and wishing strength for all of you.
Thank you

Truly sorry for your loss

Very sorry for your loss. :( Hopefully the COVID thing goes by quick for your wife. I know that doesn’t help in the immediate, but the sooner she is over it, the better. Cancer sucks. :(

Told the farmer I wanted 1m wide round bales...err those are 500kg farm size fuckers. Gonna have to break those up to fit through a meter wide door for storage. Last thing I wanted to do in this heat.
View attachment 58018
I don't suppose there is any recourse for the operator and his mistake?

Nah. Not only that, that's nowhere near the 60/40 split it should be. They're suppose to buy any additional bales off you at a set price, but hes just taken the lot.

Prob our fault though. We use to just give the previous guy any extra as I only need 9 a year and usually get around 40 total. Guess hes gotten word from the other guy and decided the same deal applied to him. It didn't. Was going to sell some to the neighbours. It's not a large amount of money by any means, but common decency would've been to ask.

Nah. Not only that, that's nowhere near the 60/40 split it should be. They're suppose to buy any additional bales off you at a set price, but hes just taken the lot.

Prob our fault though. We use to just give the previous guy any extra as I only need 9 a year and usually get around 40 total. Guess hes gotten word from the other guy and decided the same deal applied to him. It didn't. Was going to sell some to the neighbours. It's not a large amount of money by any means, but common decency would've been to ask.

Driving in Alexandria, a city just outside of Washington DC yesterday. Out of my peripheral vision I see this deer running from across the other side of the highway full speed. Intersects perfectly and slams right into the side of drivers door of my truck. Sigh! This truck is cursed! This will be the third trip to the body shop in the space of a year and a half. I live in the country, but have to go to the city to hit a deer. The insurance guy was like, “You hit a deer where?!!?!” 😂

E6DEB3E9-04F5-4DDA-8683-12F58E243ED7.jpegAF0DA303-FC6D-4ADF-840E-77637F2701C9.jpeg