• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Was your job affected or do you just report to some new VP, that has no clue what you do? Good luck, either way.

Been there and still looking for a job, since 11/3/22.
New reporting organization. Basically do the job you did before, but without any of the support you had before.

Well my Son relapsed after over 9 months of sobriety. He was well back on track... job... apartment ... vehicle. Now I haven't heard from him in a month. He did send me a text saying he fucked up and he's sorry. Now I'm back to waiting for that dreaded phone call. I hate exposing my personal problems... but I need friends here to understand why I'm an emotional mess at the present. Addiction is just as hard on the addicted persons loved ones, maybe more so as we have no control what so ever and are left in the dark with only our imagination until they decide to surface.... and hope they do alive.

Well my Son relapsed after over 9 months of sobriety. He was well back on track... job... apartment ... vehicle. Now I haven't heard from him in a month. He did send me a text saying he fucked up and he's sorry. Now I'm back to waiting for that dreaded phone call. I hate exposing my personal problems... but I need friends here to understand why I'm an emotional mess at the present. Addiction is just as hard on the addicted persons loved ones, maybe more so as we have no control what so ever and are left in the dark with only our imagination until they decide to surface.... and hope they do alive.
Very very sorry to hear this Michael. You can always find friends here willing to talk, listen, or even change the subject if you ever need!! You are your family are in our prayers.

Sorry brother!

I just ordered Linguini and clams, on the recommendation of the bartender, at a high end restaurant.

It was bland which is diametrically opposed to what that dish should be.

She asked what I thought and I politely said it wasn't what I expected, it had no garlic.

She has treated me like a bum ever since.

The lady beside me just told her the same thing and she went and got some garlic butter for her.

Who the hell makes linguini and clams without garlic?

I just ordered Linguini and clams, on the recommendation of the bartender, at a high end restaurant.

It was bland which is diametrically opposed to what that dish should be.

She asked what I thought and I politely said it wasn't what I expected, it had no garlic.

She has treated me like a bum ever since.

The lady beside me just told her the same thing and she went and got some garlic butter for her.

Who the hell makes linguini and clams without garlic?
No one!

Love you Michael. We’re always here to help.

After 25+ years of Marriage, my wife decided to leave. 😪😪😪😪😪😪

So sorry to hear Nate.