• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Well my Son relapsed after over 9 months of sobriety. He was well back on track... job... apartment ... vehicle. Now I haven't heard from him in a month. He did send me a text saying he fucked up and he's sorry. Now I'm back to waiting for that dreaded phone call. I hate exposing my personal problems... but I need friends here to understand why I'm an emotional mess at the present. Addiction is just as hard on the addicted persons loved ones, maybe more so as we have no control what so ever and are left in the dark with only our imagination until they decide to surface.... and hope they do alive.
Michael, if you ever need someone to vent to, please feel free to contact me. My brother has been in and out of jail/rehab/halfway houses over the past 5-6 years. I understand that sinking feeling in your stomach you get every time certain people call. I’m truly very sorry for what you and you’re family are going through

Well my Son relapsed after over 9 months of sobriety. He was well back on track... job... apartment ... vehicle. Now I haven't heard from him in a month. He did send me a text saying he fucked up and he's sorry. Now I'm back to waiting for that dreaded phone call. I hate exposing my personal problems... but I need friends here to understand why I'm an emotional mess at the present. Addiction is just as hard on the addicted persons loved ones, maybe more so as we have no control what so ever and are left in the dark with only our imagination until they decide to surface.... and hope they do alive.
Sorry Michael. News like this always hits hard. Just know that we are here for you in what ever you need

Well this should probably be in the happy thread but I started it hear so I will keep it here.

We had a great time Friday night,
Then she spent the night last night!!!

She called me tonight and was going to suprise me Wednesday but she couldn't hold it in.

Shes coming back for good Wednesday!!!!!!!

Well this should probably be in the happy thread but I started it hear so I will keep it here.

She called me tonight and was going to suprise me Wednesday but she couldn't hold it in.

Great news Nate

Praise God.

I knew you had it in you. Now time to celebrate 👍👍

Fantastic!!

Well like our good friend Nate... this should probably be in the happy thread... but... started here... so...

My Son went back to treatment. He called me or texted me everyday so far and told me he still has a little money so he doesn't need any. A very very good sign. He slid back ... but caught himself and that is a very happy thing for me. Thanks for everyone's prayers and good words. So appreciate you all. Smoke something good and pat yourselves on the back for being good friends.
Great news @Nate1977 ... so happy to hear your news.

Well like our good friend Nate... this should probably be in the happy thread... but... started here... so...

My Son went back to treatment. He called me or texted me everyday so far and told me he still has a little money so he doesn't need any. A very very good sign. He slid back ... but caught himself and that is a very happy thing for me. Thanks for everyone's prayers and good words. So appreciate you all. Smoke something good and pat yourselves on the back for being good friends.
Thank God!

That’s awesome!! So glad to hear this, Michael!

Excellent!! I am so glad to hear this. Its amazing he caught himself, that is a huge step forward!!

This brightened my day , Awesome news!!!!! May he stay on track!!!!