• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Well driving home from work felt hot ass hell , and extremely tired.

Wife took my temp 105, then made me take a covid 19 test , showed positive.
Feel better Nate. Luckily this thing lately seems to be cured in 3-4 days

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Been dealing with a fever and chest cold since last Thursday myself Nate. Four COVID test have all come back negative though. Tried to work yesterday after having been off since Friday through Sunday. It was a loooong day. I rescheduled stuff on the books for today and am staying home. I'm the type that never misses work, so this must be kicking my ass.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Been dealing with a fever and chest cold since last Thursday myself Nate. Four COVID test have all come back negative though. Tried to work yesterday after having been off since Friday through Sunday. It was a loooong day. I rescheduled stuff on the books for today and am staying home. I'm the type that never misses work, so this must be kicking my ass.
How are you two crazy kids doing? On the road to recovery?

My Thursday unhappiness: banking and loans. America's financial system is perversely designed to keep people in perpetual debt in order to somehow prove that they are financially responsible enough to keep themselves in perpetual debt. If you are not in perpetual debt, then you must not be financially smart enough to have debt...

Ya how are @Nate1977 and @jfields doing? Getting better?

My daughter was supposed to come home from college this weekend. Had some symptoms, one of her roommates had same symptoms…both positive. Along with others that were probably at the same birthday/ncaa watching party. So I guess that’s not happening now. :/

How are you two crazy kids doing? On the road to recovery?

My Thursday unhappiness: banking and loans. America's financial system is perversely designed to keep people in perpetual debt in order to somehow prove that they are financially responsible enough to keep themselves in perpetual debt. If you are not in perpetual debt, then you must not be financially smart enough to have debt...

This is a fact. What's even worse is someone with bad credit can easily acquired more debt than someone with no credit.

Feeling a little better, still feel like crap but actually made it out of bed this morning.
Well sounds like it’s getting better! :) It’s a pain in the ass for sure. Hopefully not affecting the taste/smell. I’ve had it a couple times but never had the taste/smell thing. Of course my wife tells me I’ve killed my tastebuds anyway lol.

Feeling a little better, still feel like crap but actually made it out of bed this morning.
Glad you feeling slightly better. When I had Covid, it kicked my ass for about 2-3 and then around the 4th day it was almost like I never had it. Very weird indeed how it all works.
Get some rest, and get back at it!

Just got stung right under the eye by a wasp JAYSIS THE FOOKIN HURT
Shoulda killed it the other night, on the vherf. BTW, I did see a cat get spun up Uber the hood of a cord tonight, while in kind at a funeral. POOF, goes the fur!!! Funny story, really!

Floyd T

You tell people that you’re doing Dry Lent and they assume that you’re giving up alcohol for good.