• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

On my way home from Hilton Head after a week of golf. We play 36 every day for 7 days and I am beat.

I struggled so bad it was dis-heartening. I lost confidence in my iron swing and couldn't even manufacture a basic swing that worked.

I shot in the mid to high 80's every day until yesterday when I got a little back and shot 78.

Still had a blast!
1632000544430.gif

Medical insurance.
Fuck BCBS.
I'm tired of these assholes telling me they won't cover my arthritis meds. They tell my doc he can't prescribe me certain medications without having me take all this other crap that we know doesn't work, first.

It's all bullshit when an insurance entity is dictating medicine.

That is all. I feel better now.

Medical insurance.
Fuck BCBS.
I'm tired of these assholes telling me they won't cover my arthritis meds. They tell my doc he can't prescribe me certain medications without having me take all this other crap that we know doesn't work, first.

It's all bullshit when an insurance entity is dictating medicine.

That is all. I feel better now.
Insurance is the biggest scam in America.

At least you aren't dealing with what my Aunt is doing through. The sewer backed up in her million dollar mansion. And by backed up I mean shit. And by shit I mean out every single pipe in the house. Overflowing. Shit. Every where.
Hilarious. It’s not but it is.

At least you aren't dealing with what my Aunt is doing through. The sewer backed up in her million dollar mansion. And by backed up I mean shit. And by shit I mean out every single pipe in the house. Overflowing. Shit. Every where.
What year was that thing built that the main sewer line doesn’t have a back flow prevention valve? We’ve been putting them in homes here in Virginia since the 90’s.

What year was that thing built that the main sewer line doesn’t have a back flow prevention valve? We’ve been putting them in homes here in Virginia since the 90’s.

Ya know.... I was trying to think about that myself. It seemed odd that a house that nice didn't have some did of prevention for that. If I had to guess they built in the early 90s.

And here I was all out of sorts because we had poo coming up out of the downstairs shower drain a while back. Just one drain. In a place that gets cleaned daily just by the nature of its purpose.

Is this backup a byproduct of the storm? Figured it would have happened a week or three ago if it were going to... :/ Well, at least you should be able to recommend some good contractors for when she has to gut the place!

That is probably just a local code adopted. I can tell you that Texas has no such requirement.