• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

I accidentally snagged my peen with a double hooked articulated streamer (for fly fishing). Was looking for a happy ending, but the ending wasn’t.
Is this the same Gator from back in the day? From Fla.? Trouble maker extraordinaire?

He’s my evil twin. It’s perplexing how when I gave up alcohol 12 years ago, all the bs I used to get involved in went mostly away, whodathunkit?🤪

Welcome back Frank. I remember a lot of that BS and threads, those were definitely interesting days.

Good to be back! Yeah, wild days, best I can remember… was hanging at Cigar Family, but the Fuentes & Newmans killed the site, so back home, if y’all will have me… 😁

Good to be back! Yeah, wild days, best I can remember… was hanging at Cigar Family, but the Fuentes & Newmans killed the site, so back home, if y’all will have me… 😁

Cigar Family is no longer? Where did everyone go? I haven’t logged on there in years, obviously.

don’t know if it’s a temp thing, but they shut it down, and I heard aren’t responding to several fogs, who were part of a group that raised a lot of $ for the charity. Seems like the F & N folks are pretty arrogant, but that’s just my opinion. Oh well.

We will have you if I still get my own Wing in your house when I come to visit?

Have to go to Santa Fe NM tomorrow for a few days, one of my daughters just had her first chemo treatment, and has a 7 wk old baby, so going to help her for a few days, while her husband is at work.

Happy that I get to see her as she’s going thru this, happy I get to see by grandson, happy I can help, and happy she has a very curable cancer.
Not happy that she’s having to go thru this, F cancer.

Have to go to Santa Fe NM tomorrow for a few days, one of my daughters just had her first chemo treatment, and has a 7 wk old baby, so going to help her for a few days, while her husband is at work.

Happy that I get to see her as she’s going thru this, happy I get to see by grandson, happy I can help, and happy she has a very curable cancer.
Damn @Gator , that’s rough. Good luck to her and enjoy your time with your grandson!

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family!

You are all in my thoughts, my friend. You have a good outlook on it all -- hopefully she remains just as positive. Great dad to help her through it all!

I've been through that with my wife and you are right, it's not great!!! She needs to do 2 things, sleep and move! When my wife wasn't sleeping I always had her up walking or at least moving. No idea if it helped but I felt like her moving kept that crap they were putting in her moving also.

Good luck Frank ...... if you need to chat, feel free to reach out!