• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Urgent prayers for our brother sigar_zealot

Thanks for the updates.

Randy, more thoughts are with you and your family.  I'm sure you will be home and smoking again soon.

Positive thoughts and a prayer to you and your family, Randy. 

Just a quick update.  The doctors are going to keep him under for at least another week, so please keep him and his family in your prayers.  Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers.

Hoping for a positive outcome and thinking of him, his family, and friends.

Prayers sent for randy and his family.  Wishing you a speedy recovery,  All the best brother.

Thanks for the updates. Sending more positive thoughts for brother Randy...

Checking back in here for updates.  Keep up the fight!

I just saw this.
Prayers for a speedy recovery for a great BOTL.

-Rob

I'm pretty sure he'll need somebody to take care of his scotch collection. I'm up for a road trip!  A little toast of Laphroiag 25 to your good health brother.

I'm so sad to say that after putting up one heck of a fight, Randy is leaving us for a place where the Scotch is always the best, and the cigars never need relighting.

I wish I could say I met him in person, but feeling like I really knew him through our PM's back and forth will have to suffice. One thing that makes a man admirable in my eyes is having them be able to freely admit how their wife is everything to them. Even after over thirty years of being with his wife Lynne you could definitely get a sense that she was still the one for him, and all that he really needed in this life.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers, they've been through a lot the last several days. Enjoy a pour of the good stuff, and a cigar whilst thinking of the one(s) you love in his honor. I imagine that's what he'd want you to do....... Not make a big fuss over him.  :)

I still have two airplane bottles of rare scotch randy sent me. Ill enjoy one for him. Great guy!

I'm very sad to hear this.  I only knew Randy from his posts here, and I admittedly didn't know him very well.  However, in my two and a half years or so here, his name was a familiar sight in many posts and I know he was loved and respected by many here.  I will make time to light one this week in his honor.  I will continue to keep his family, friends, and loved ones in my thoughts.  

Sorry to hear this. My prayers are with his family.

A prayer for Randy and his family, though we never had the pleasure of meeting, his presence here will be felt for we never really die as long as our spirit and memory live on. In Native American beliefs, we see the smoke drift upward and beyond, we believe it carries our thoughts, prayers, and energy to the land of our ancestors and to the place where we too shall transition to one day.

I'd like to echo kann and CMontoya's thoughts. Never met the man, but always saw him as a big part if the community, just through his presence here. Thoughts to his family and friends. He'll be smoking only the best now.