• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Cool videos! That Glumbert video was great the first time I saw it then.... someone sent me a link to some Glumbert "dis" videos on YouTube. Do a search for "juggling" on YouTube and there's one video where some dude uses the same music to "dis" Glumbert and his juggling is incredible! He uses more balls and does everything in sync to the music... unfreaking believable!

Still no box yet.... the USPS is using the transpacific outrigger canoe to send the box to me... LOL! I wish I was in a Ron-Z and Cubatabaco 25th haze... I'll have to settle for some Costco vodka and some stinky old ceegar.... LOL!

Will keep everyone updated when the box arrives!

Aloha,

Wade

My bad! :blush:

0103 8555 7498 4266 9370

went out Friday morning! Should hit ya on Monday! :thumbs:

I'll be looking for the box Assman but I'd be shocked if the box arrives on Monday. More than likely it'll be Tuesday or Wednesday.

As for the juggling video... the "dis" video I spoke of can be found by using "Bliss dis video" while searching as I believe the jugglers name is Chris Bliss or something like that.

As for the "tow-in" video... absolutely nuts! There's a spot off the coast of Maui where it's "tow-in" only and the waves are absolutely HUUUUUGE! You have got to be insane and have cajones the size of coconuts to take those waves on! LOL!

Brother Devin.... when I'm in your neck of the woods you know I'd love to get together for a drink and a smoke.... especially if it's one of your stinky "old" ceegars... LOL! I better hurry before Bruddah Ratt Mousey mooches all of your collection... LMAO!

I'll keep everyone posted as soon as the box arrives!

Aloha,

Wade

Another variation to this pass... :)

After the box returns from the first round and I do the twist, it will then be sent out again to these gentlemen.

ggiese

tone-ny

coventrycat86

AVB

Swissy

HapaLee

ricmac25

cigarsarge (schedule permitting)

Welcome!

After the box returns from the first round and I do the twist, it will then be sent out again to these gentlemen.

ggiese

tone-ny

coventrycat86

AVB

Swissy

HapaLee

ricmac25

Welcome!

Extending the pass(with a twist)....bravo!

american_applause.jpg

Not just interesting, but refreshing. By watching the host and participants of this pass as well as the Pass with Class, it’s been great to witness the ‘builders’ of the foundational principles of CigarPass demonstrate what BOTL is truly about.

:blush:

thanky thanky... more than humbled to be included!

ggiese

tone-ny

coventrycat86

AVB

Swissy

HapaLee

ricmac25

Welcome!

WOW,very generous Devin. Nice play.