• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp 12 Bottle for $49.99 Shipped!

I just got my beads from Heartfelt Industries. What do you guys suggest I put the beads in once I add the water???

Pantyhose , a jar, a plate, a bag -- anything works. As long as its opened up to the atmosphere.

Pantyhose , a jar, a plate, a bag -- anything works. As long as its opened up to the atmosphere.

Thanks!! I ended up ordering some some empty tubes from there site. Now that I am setting this thing up and filling it, I just realized...its definitely to small hahaah

I have good luck with the humidity beads in a large tupperware container, although i have to constantly water the beads (once a week/not too shabby)

I finally received mine today (havent seen it yet) after almost 3 weeks. I dunno about anyone else but after 2 weeks of hearing nothing I lit a fire under the guy and it was delivered in 2 days afterwards. Beware, the deal is good, but the "shipping" time can become down right ridiclous.

I finally received mine today (havent seen it yet) after almost 3 weeks. I dunno about anyone else but after 2 weeks of hearing nothing I lit a fire under the guy and it was delivered in 2 days afterwards. Beware, the deal is good, but the "shipping" time can become down right ridiclous.

Exactly.

I still don't think that I would have received mine if I didn't track it down myself and light a little fire of my own. Great unit though and great deal. Mine was virtually spotless. It had a ton of sticky glue on it, but I scrubbed it with ammonia and it came right off!

Mine is up and running. The temp is holding good..although the top compartment won't reach 66 degrees, it usually sits at 64. Are you guys keeping the shelves that came with it? I am trying to figure out how I want set it up as far as boxes or trays. If anyone one has any good ideas on making the best of the space or knows where to get the shelves made let me know. Thanks!

Mine is up and running. The temp is holding good..although the top compartment won't reach 66 degrees, it usually sits at 64. Are you guys keeping the shelves that came with it? I am trying to figure out how I want set it up as far as boxes or trays. If anyone one has any good ideas on making the best of the space or knows where to get the shelves made let me know. Thanks!

Take the shelves out. You will need every inch of room. I could only fit 7 boxes and 3-4, five stick baggies. For me that's perfect. But the shelves only waste space.

Take the shelves out. You will need every inch of room. I could only fit 7 boxes and 3-4, five stick baggies. For me that's perfect. But the shelves only waste space.

Yea I think I am gonna bag the shelves. The other problem I am having is that I have my beads in little plastic containers and they are taking up too much room. I ordered some empty tubes but they didn't come in yet. I am hoping they help out a little. What are you keeping yours in?

I took all the shelves out and am using bags and some empty boxes. Ive got a small plate filled with beads on bottom and a few mesh bags in the top area. Holding a solid 66/66 now. Great little overflow humi for me. And more than halfway full already :(

Yea I think I am gonna bag the shelves. The other problem I am having is that I have my beads in little plastic containers and they are taking up too much room. I ordered some empty tubes but they didn't come in yet. I am hoping they help out a little. What are you keeping yours in?

Nylon socks. Found in the pantyhose section in any pharmacy. One pair for $.89. Generic brand preferably. Works great.

Nylon socks. Found in the pantyhose section in any pharmacy. One pair for $.89. Generic brand preferably. Works great.

Water doesn't leak or get any where? Sorry for all the questions..I am new to the Bead game!

Water doesn't leak or get any where? Sorry for all the questions..I am new to the Bead game!

Yeah, a little bit does but not enough to leak all over the place. Add a small amount of water, maybe a quarter fluid ounce per 4 ounces of beads at the very most.

Yeah, a little bit does but not enough to leak all over the place. Add a small amount of water, maybe a quarter fluid ounce per 4 ounces of beads at the very most.

Thanks!!

Anyone else experiencing high RH in their 12-bottle vinos?

I've got the shelves in, using three tubes of heartfelt beads (65) and the top shelves are holding ok around 65 RH, but the bottom are is as high as 75. I have the temp pretty low (60 degrees) as that's how I've been able to regulate RH in my 28-bottle.

Only thing I can think of is I might have oversaturated the bead tubes with distilled water. Have two of them sitting out of the vino to dry out.

same here. The vino has to work hard on weekends when my AC is off at the office but it has never gotten above 70 degrees and holds the RH quite solid