• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2021

Ok, still haven’t mastered the brisket. Forgot add some liquid when I wrapped, but I wrapped late, so might not have needed to wrap. Hickory and apple was ok but hickory might have still been a bit too strong. Tasted good, had nice smoke flavor and was moist and not crumbly so it wasn’t terrible. Just a bit well done for me.

Of course I served it to folks who aside from me and one other, eat everything well done or beyond well done. So it was the best ever. I am however, my harshest critic.

1166FF23-4C31-417E-A01C-FFDEC4B922EB.jpeg

7AFDC5E3-7EB2-43F4-B31B-2B513D6F8305.jpeg

On the Vherf last night, somehow (I think a tangent from shipping woes) these Wagyu Porterhouses came up so I said I'd post a pic of one.

I read up a bit on cooking Wagyu steaks before I threw it on the grill, the advice was to not do a real heavy char/sear as the meat has so much fat that it'll all just cook out. Or something like that.100_0957.jpg

On the Vherf last night, somehow (I think a tangent from shipping woes) these Wagyu Porterhouses came up so I said I'd post a pic of one.

I read up a bit on cooking Wagyu steaks before I threw it on the grill, the advice was to not do a real heavy char/sear as the meat has so much fat that it'll all just cook out. Or something like that.View attachment 43791
I’d say ya did it right proper! Looks wonderful.

Floyd T