• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2021

Any coleslaw that is Mayo free is my type of coleslaw…but then again, isn’t it just a shredded salad at that point?

Looks great!!…I have been working on my cooking area…decided today was brisket day.

If you've never tried it, I can't recommend wrapping on pink butcher paper highly enough.

Yes I want to try it!! Just didn’t have a local source or the time to find one, but I think it’s an easy purchase on Amazon.

Bought a used GMG Davy Crockett to have in the camper. Pork butt test run today.
Just looked this up. Looks bad ass! How big is the footprint? Not that I need more stuff for my camper lol…

I'll measure it when I get home, but it's pretty small.
Ok cool, thanks. I’ve always wanted a smoker for the camper. My buddy has this one that is like a grill/smoker and it works pretty well for what it is. I can’t remember the name though.

Ok cool, thanks. I’ve always wanted a smoker for the camper. My buddy has this one that is like a grill/smoker and it works pretty well for what it is. I can’t remember the name though.
Sounds similar to this one. Runs off 12v, which is pretty sweet.