• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2021

You a fan yet Jon?
If you haven’t already (and can’t keep it under cover), definitely invest in a good cover and be vigilant about using it. I got lazy with mine and paid the price. The ceramic doesn’t like moisture inside. It will absorb it, and then when you go to use it and that moisture heats up, bad things happen. Thankful I had a great warranty that covered stupidity/laziness. 🤦🏻‍♂️

You a fan yet Jon?
If you haven’t already (and can’t keep it under cover), definitely invest in a good cover and be vigilant about using it. I got lazy with mine and paid the price. The ceramic doesn’t like moisture inside. It will absorb it, and then when you go to use it and that moisture heats up, bad things happen. Thankful I had a great warranty that covered stupidity/laziness. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I wasn't going to invest in a cover but now I will. Than you for the tip. I like it. I need to use it more before I'd consider myself a "Fan", but I am excited about the potential, that is for sure!

I agree the final product looks good. If you want the crust crispier try pre baking it then add your toppings and put it back in the oven.
Thanks I'll have to give that a go , dough recipe I used made a ton of dough.