• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Also hearing some great things about that box code... by the way, how long are you going to let them sit before you smoke one?

Mail call (not as fancy as those Cubans, however I’ve never smoked a Cuban so maybe it’s better I don’t know what I’m missing)

My friend, you can NEVER go wrong with the Le Bijou 1922. Honestly, I would take a box of those over a box of Cuban cigars. Nice pick-up!

I was just joking about the Cubans. There were some impressive mail calls above was all. I’m s
Amen brother! I love that this is a group of true cigar lovers, who don't judge others on what they smoke (exclusive of Gurkha). Blessed be the Leaf which binds us all.

I can already tell by being here for a couple of days there are allot of great people and absolutely see no judgement about one persons smokes vs another. I was only joking since there were some heavy hitters posted above.

I see the Ghurka comment all over the place online. There must be allot of history with that brand. Almost makes me want to buy a few and start a YouTube channel based solely on watching people’s reactions to a Ghurka.

I was just joking about the Cubans. There were some impressive mail calls above was all. I’m s

I can already tell by being here for a couple of days there are allot of great people and absolutely see no judgement about one persons smokes vs another. I was only joking since there were some heavy hitters posted above.

I see the Ghurka comment all over the place online. There must be allot of history with that brand. Almost makes me want to buy a few and start a YouTube channel based solely on watching people’s reactions to a Ghurka.
I wouldn’t even use a Ghurka to light my fire pit with

I’m in. We’ll start sending people unbranded cigars and record their face when we tell them that it’s a Gurkha.