• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Very nice! And it appears Oliva put that STUPID surgeon General sticker on not very well so you can yank that sucker right off! I still can't fathom why it needs to be IN the box too. Ridiculous.

What's the vitola on those?
I’ve never bothered to rip any of those stickers out. They don’t hurt anything.

They are robustos

I've found the 48qt Igloo to be best overall value wise. Coleman's are great, but pricier. You may want to consider wall-mounting them... anyone know how to do that? 😛

Have you read the cooler prep and seasoning thread yet... the one I don't have handy at this moment? I've actually seen a few posts on it.. but I think it's stickied.. just let us know when you plan to get one. We'll get you squared away and setup correctly.

What are you storing those Saka's in now?

ETA: Maybe start here <-Link
Thanks for the help. I have a very nice wooden humidor, very high quality. That one is full. I also have a New Air coolidor 250 ct. also full. After seeing some of the responses here I threw a few Boveda packs in a cooler and put several boxes I have in there. This forum is amazing! Thank you for all of your help.

Those are my strip club cigars. Good smoke for the price, if you need to put it out quick it’s no big deal

I had an 858 and liked it, looked them up and saw that they had a long skinny version, which I kind of like. They seem to have an easier draw. Nothin crazy special about these, a good every day smoke and a box of 25 for 79 bucks shipped, SOLD.

I had an 858 and liked it, looked them up and saw that they had a long skinny version, which I kind of like. They seem to have an easier draw. Nothin crazy special about these, a good every day smoke and a box of 25 for 79 bucks shipped, SOLD.
I haven't had one in a long time, but used to smoke the shit out of them. Great golf course cigar, I think you inspired me to pick some up.

It was a China hutch in a former life. It’s a real quality piece of furniture that was free if I moved it. Didn’t have to do anything to it, but stick a humidifier in it. View attachment 54118

It was a China hutch in a former life. It’s a real quality piece of furniture that was free if I moved it. Didn’t have to do anything to it, but stick a humidifier in it. View attachment 54118
You win at cigars🤣
You have more "in stock" than my local B&M!!