• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I went to a few cigar stores in Barcelona. The ones I saw did not have a huge selection of Cubans but what they did the prices are pre recent price hike or even lower. I definitely have to do more exploring on this end.

To be honest I am super surprised with pricing here. Regular bottles of wine go for 4-9 euro. Unless the hard liquor is from US it’s way cheaper as well. Just a quick comparison a bottle of glenfidich 12 was 34 euro. A cup of nice coffee is between 1.50-2 euro.

On the other hand a decent bottle of beer starts at 4 euro. A bottle of bottled water is 2 euro

I guess I need to buy Cuban cigars drink lots of wine, scotch and coffee 😉
When I was stationed there in the early 80's $10 would get you a meal and drinks all night long and bring back $3 in your pocket.

I went to a few cigar stores in Barcelona. The ones I saw did not have a huge selection of Cubans but what they did the prices are pre recent price hike or even lower. I definitely have to do more exploring on this end.

To be honest I am super surprised with pricing here. Regular bottles of wine go for 4-9 euro. Unless the hard liquor is from US it’s way cheaper as well. Just a quick comparison a bottle of glenfidich 12 was 34 euro. A cup of nice coffee is between 1.50-2 euro.

On the other hand a decent bottle of beer starts at 4 euro. A bottle of bottled water is 2 euro

I guess I need to buy Cuban cigars drink lots of wine, scotch and coffee 😉
The struggle is real, Dan.

Ok here a little update. No casa deal habano in Barcelona. They have a few Habanos SA authorized retailers. Visited one today. Plenty of short or smaller gage cigars but the usual kind Romeo 3 Cedros, Party shorts, Millie fleurs. Lots of cheap sticks Quintero’s, Vegueros Jose piedras 2-3 euro a stick. supposedly hard to get bigger cigars

Here is what I got for 90euro. Let me know if that is a decent deal. Reginald were 19 each capitols tin 45 and the rest for serie d

E911ABC2-E934-4F3E-86A9-3743C9A0C401.jpeg

Ok here a little update. No casa deal habano in Barcelona. They have a few Habanos SA authorized retailers. Visited one today. Plenty of short or smaller gage cigars but the usual kind Romeo 3 Cedros, Party shorts, Millie fleurs. Lots of cheap sticks Quintero’s, Vegueros Jose piedras 2-3 euro a stick. supposedly hard to get bigger cigars

Here is what I got for 90euro. Let me know if that is a decent deal. Reginald were 19 each capitols tin 45 and the rest for serie d

View attachment 59191
Don't know about the pricing (though it seems to be decent given today's climate), but those Diplos look exquisite!

Only had a couple Cults before, and enjoyed them, so when CP had their sale the other day I grabbed the samplers with all 3. This little tidbit from Phil @OceanBlvd, helped also:

The flavor is just goddam unbelievable now. The second third is all about flavor, not strength. It is incredibly well balanced and has a very long finish. I am digging this Daddy-O.

20220813_162355.jpg

Couldn't pass up the Black Watch sale either.. same goes with the $75 boxes for the Master Blends 3.. got 2 in robusto and 2 in church.