• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

I hate Ben!!!!! I don't know why, but I'm sure I'll think of a legitimate reason to say that considering all the grief he's given me over the years (my kind way of saying he's an asshole). 😂

Today was a nice surprise!! Two more boxes of Medaille D'Or Especial Belux. One is being split with a "quieter member" here. He picked the same box to keep that I would have!!!! 😎

71634322926__AF1A089A-6ED5-4639-A9DA-39CA3FB8F0DE.jpegIMG_8802.jpegIMG_8800.jpegIMG_8806.jpegIMG_8803.jpeg

I hate Ben!!!!! I don't know why, but I'm sure I'll think of a legitimate reason to say that considering all the grief he's given me over the years (my kind way of saying he's an asshole). 😂

Today was a nice surprise!! Two more boxes of Medaille D'Or Especial Belux. One is being split with a "quieter member" here. He picked the same box to keep that I would have!!!! 😎

View attachment 72561View attachment 72562View attachment 72563View attachment 72564View attachment 72565
🥜 🥊

View attachment 72561View attachment 72562View attachment 72563View attachment 72564View attachment 72565

When did they start doing the cardboard packaging that way?

Well you know what they say, if you can’t blame yourself, just blame Ben.

not exactly a cigar purchase, but not exactly a non cigar purchase. I wanted to start displaying my cigar bands, but didn’t want to attach them to the humidor permanently, in case I didn’t like the look. So I bought some magnetic sheets with adhesive on one side. On the sticky side, I put on black cardstock, trimmed to fit. Then I used an Elmers purple glue stick to glue the bands to the cardstock. I’ve done 3 so far, and I think I like it!IMG_4389.jpeg